Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Sienna XLE with NAV
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys: I did the mass airflow sensor and throttle body cleaning in my 06 Sienna yesterday. I cleaned the throttle body once at 110k miles. It doesn’t look bad before cleaning. I found the hose between engine and the throttle body is a little bit loose by the engine side. Does anyone know the parts number? Thanks!

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Rim Automotive exhaust

Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Car Automotive design

·
Registered
2006 Sienna XLE with NAV
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I stopped by our local Toyota dealership. The parts number is : 12261-0A020.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Hi guys: I did the mass airflow sensor and throttle body cleaning in my 06 Sienna yesterday. I cleaned the throttle body once at 110k miles. It doesn’t look bad before cleaning. I found the hose between engine and the throttle body is a little bit loose by the engine side. Does anyone know the parts number? Thanks!
I could be wrong, but I think that "loose" hose is actually the hose insulation and supposed to be loose. I think this is the correct parts diagram: VENTILATION HOSE. 2006 Toyota Sienna | Toyota

·
Registered
2006 Sienna XLE with NAV
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi BillG: I can easily twist the hose. The clamp looks ok. Anyway, I ordered one from dealership. I will replace it before my road trip next week.

Font Art Parallel Slope Auto part

·
Registered
2006 LE
1,677 Posts
To further insulate that hose where it connects to the valve cover I placed a piece of insulating foam between the hose and the cover at the clamp area. This slows , I hope , the hardening of the hose .

·
Registered
2006 Sienna XLE with NAV
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Paul: thank you for the tip!

To further insulate that hose where it connects to the valve cover I placed a piece of insulating foam between the hose and the cover at the clamp area. This slows , I hope , the hardening of the hose .

·
Registered
2006 Sienna XLE with NAV
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just changed the vent hose today. The engine side is really harding and enlarged compared to the new one. The other side is also cracked.

Automotive air manifold Gas Automotive fuel system Auto part Motor vehicle

Electric blue Metal

Automotive tire Bicycle part Wood Rim Material property

Automotive tire Purple Sleeve Sports gear Finger

Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Gas Auto part Fuel line

·
Registered
2006 LE
1,677 Posts
You done good!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts