Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sienna 2008, passenger side headlight low beam is not working, I have tested the bulbs and the fuses, they are fine, no power on the connector, I Doubts about the relay at fuse unit, don't know which one is it, I think it's R4, not sure, I don't have a diagram, any Suggestions guys?

·
Registered
466 Posts
my car is 2008,is it the same?
I'm not positive but it's probably exactly the same for 2004–2010. Is your van a XLE? Does it have HID headlights or halogen headlights? (You may want to put the trim level of your van in your profile signature.)

HID headlights are a bit more complicated:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not positive but it's probably exactly the same for 2004–2010. Is your van a XLE? Does it have HID headlights or halogen headlights? (You may want to put the trim level of your van in your profile signature.)

HID headlights are a bit more complicated:

View attachment 45040

View attachment 45039
Thank you so much for the diagram, my car is LE , halogen headlights

·
Registered
466 Posts
Thank you so much for the diagram, my car is LE , halogen headlights
Then use the wiring diagram on the right side of the page, above. The halogen wiring diagram extends to the next page, from the R-Y and R-L wires (lower left, below), with the left headlight going into the DRL relay and then into a fuse, and the right headlight going directly into a different fuse. Do both your DLRs work?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I think the diagram looks for the high beam headlight and my high beam headlight are working well, the problem is is only in low beam headlight, the one on the passenger side
note: when I removed the gray head really the low beam headlight went off

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts