Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you still have the window stickers or Spec sheets (with prices) of the 3rd Gen Sienna ? Can you also mention how much you paid back then ? Feeling nostalgic.

·
Registered
2014 Sienna Le
49 Posts
Do any of you still have the window stickers or Spec sheets (with prices) of the 3rd Gen Sienna ? Can you also mention how much you paid back then ? Feeling nostalgic.
2014 LE (V6 FWD) had a base MSRP including destination charge with no options of $31,350. Mine had floor mats and door sill protectors ($330), door edge guards ($79) and wheel locks ($67) added on the Monroney label. I had mud flaps added ($160). Total MSRP = $31,986

After the $1000 manufacturer rebate my cost was $28,189, $3,797 off MSRP. After that, just tax, title, registration, and a $75 doc fee which is the max in NY by law . Those were the days.

On the one hand it was an end of model year closeout in November when there was such a thing. On the other hand I had no trade, paid cash, no extended warranty or other F&I products--zero profit opportunity for the dealer other than the vehicle itself.

The vehicle is pretty stripped compared to the amount of electronic gadgetry that has been piled on in the interim, even in entry level vehicles today. For my purposes, the only things I would add from the current universe is blind spot and backup alerts, CarPlay and better plastics. The dash screen is tiny, the backup camera is crap, so there's that as well. Higher trims had some or all of that stuff but at a much heftier price. The LE does have a single disc CD player. ;)

In fact, to me the most notable differences from my previous 2004 LE (V6 FWD), other than styling, were the upgraded trans from 5 speed to 6 speed (noticeable improvement), another 35 hp (not as noticeable), dual power sliding doors (I think the old one had just one but it's been awhile), and cheaper plastics. Oh, yeah, that little screen and crappy backup camera were absent in the 2004, lol.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
The window sticker went with my 2014 Limited when I sold it to a friend - $49,223. IIRC, I paid just over $42K for it after the Costco Auto Program discount and a $1,500 rebate. I sold the Sienna to my friend four weeks ago for what Carmax offered me - $16,000.

Font Rectangle Parallel Handwriting Paper

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes they are. It’s just crazy what dealers are asking for cars. I’ve never purchased a new car without negotiating the price to be at 15% or more under MSRP. Can’t believe they prices for cars right now.
some are paying more than $60k for Platinum models at dealerships. It's take it or leave it - theres a waiting line for it too.

·
Registered
589 Posts
some are paying more than $60k for Platinum models at dealerships. It's take it or leave it - theres a waiting line for it too.
Yes, its just insane, I came to place an order on a C8 Z06 and my Chevy dealer wanted $125K over MSRP :oops:
I'll hold on to my C7 for a bit longer until all the inventory returns to normal. As much as I want a new Z06, there's many other vehicles that I'd rather have for the price they are wanting. Just insane..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts