Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just purchased a new 2020 Sienna Limited Premium in North Carolina. In trying to learn more about the extended warranties, I found that North Carolina buyers are only offered the Fidelity Warranty Services plans and dealers here can't offer the "real" ToyotaCare Plus. Is that correct?

I found that it's extremely difficult (impossible?) to find out what is a fair price for the Platinum Coverage Plan from Fidelity.

The Business Manager at our dealer offered us the Platinum plan for $3350.00 when we closed on the Sienna. I just feel in my gut that this can't be the lowest or best price. FYI, we will not be financing the extended warranty if we get it.

So, would you kind folks tell me what you paid for or what might be a fair price for the Platinum plan? Would we be totally ripped off at that price? Is there any way to purchase the ToyotaCare Plus plan and would that be a good idea if we could?

Thanks from a proud new Sienna owner,

Bob

·
Super Moderator
5,067 Posts
To get an official answer, I suggest you go to the source: Toyota. Call Customer Care and ask.

Some States consider extended warranties to be Insurance, and thus governed under those laws. That can make purchasing any warranties something that has to be done within the state - no interstate commerce. But I've yet to hear that the manufacturer of the product couldn't sell you a warranty.

Reactions: Noku Dzu

·
Registered
3 Posts
We just purchased a new 2020 Sienna Limited Premium in North Carolina. In trying to learn more about the extended warranties, I found that North Carolina buyers are only offered the Fidelity Warranty Services plans and dealers here can't offer the "real" ToyotaCare Plus. Is that correct?

I found that it's extremely difficult (impossible?) to find out what is a fair price for the Platinum Coverage Plan from Fidelity.

The Business Manager at our dealer offered us the Platinum plan for $3350.00 when we closed on the Sienna. I just feel in my gut that this can't be the lowest or best price. FYI, we will not be financing the extended warranty if we get it.

So, would you kind folks tell me what you paid for or what might be a fair price for the Platinum plan? Would we be totally ripped off at that price? Is there any way to purchase the ToyotaCare Plus plan and would that be a good idea if we could?

Bob

Bob
[/QUOTE
Bob I purchased a new 2020 last November it was the Toyota Platinum with a 0 deductible for 10 years or 125,000 miles for 3,295.00 if that helps

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bob, Just registered here but I purchased a new 2020 Sienna last November through Toyota extra care. I bought the Platinum plan with a "0" deductible good for 10 years or 125,000 miles and I payed 3,295.00 hope this helps

·
Registered
186 Posts
Noku dozu - I sent you a private message with a better option for a real Toyota warranty, have a look.

·
Registered
2 Posts
For what it's worth, I'd put the $3350.00 in the bank to fund my own Sienna Kryptonite Warranty Plan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts