Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

Poll: Would You Buy a 2021 Sienna Again?

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
I guess another way of asking......would you recommend a 2021 to a close friend or family. I would and I have, but none of my inter circle is in the market for a new vehicle.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I would not call it a show stopper but it would be enough of an issue to make me wait for a 2022 (if I was looking for a new vehicle).
Has it been established that Toyota has corrected this problem (third row seat pop up) in the 2022 models (genuine question, not being snarky)?

·
Premium Member
2021 XLE Plus Gray
858 Posts
Has it been established that Toyota has corrected this problem (third row seat pop up) in the 2022 models (genuine question, not being snarky)?
No news of any changes. I sincerely doubt that they will do anything about the seats prior to the changeover to the 22's.

·
Registered
167 Posts
No it has not been confirmed. I just would hope and expect that such an obvious oversight was corrected. I am no longer as confident given Toyota's complete lack of acknowledgement of the issue.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna XLE AWD
15 Posts
Have you found anything to improve the seats? We have the same problem -they are so much harder and smaller than the 2018 XLE leather seats. We absolutely love everything else about the 2021 - but wow those seats.
Probably not, the seats are terrible. It’s a shame because I love everything else about it. I’m averaging 40MPG and the interior space is great. I’ll be looking for options to replace the front seats soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have you found anything to improve the seats? We have the same problem -they are so much harder and smaller than the 2018 XLE leather seats. We absolutely love everything else about the 2021 - but wow those seats.
I have exactly the same question. We have had a 2004,2008, and 2016 and the seats are just not comfortable for long rides. The back of my legs ache in the seats and my husband hips hurt. Our 2016 F150 was a dream to ride in on long trips, sold it to our son when we moved out of the country. If I could swap out the Sienna front seats I would buy a new Sienna in a heartbeat.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts