Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My old Sienna seemed like it had more room to keep my purse..

Now with the full console bridge, and plastic piece protruding down, really limits the placement....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
I hate the console! It is huge yet somehow can’t fit my mugs in any cup holder, I can’t fit my bag under it, I can’t fit my phone into the slot, and I can’t climb over it. I’m looking for someone to find a way to either take console out or add panels to it.

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
I hate the console! It is huge yet somehow can’t fit my mugs in any cup holder, I can’t fit my bag under it, I can’t fit my phone into the slot, and I can’t climb over it. I’m looking for someone to find a way to either take console out or add panels to it.
Where would the panels go?

This "bridge" idea actually works for me, because I can fit a whole lot of things underneath it: a small power station, a 1-gallon trash can, a fire extinguisher, a roll of blue shop towels, a pack of glass wipes, a sizeable belt loop pouch for small items, and a collection of small tools - and the bridge still has the cup holders etc. My problem is that the bridge cannot be removed, if I wanted to. Ideally, the whole central console should have been made removable, allowing easy passage from the front seats to the 2nd row.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts