Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 30 FM presets saved. I'll toggle through them via the button on the steering wheel. Sometimes the radio gets stuck on a station and will not move. If I try to press the seek button on the radio, it doesn't move then either. The only fix I've found is changing the display on the dash to the radio (via the buttons on the left hand side of the steering wheel), press ok to change the source, change the source to AM, then press the button the the right side of the steering wheel. It'll go back to preset 1 and let me toggle through again. The radio never stops working--it just gets stuck on a channel. This seems like a software glitch to me. Anyone else have this issue? I have a 2022 LE AWD.

Brendan

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have not experienced this (21 XSE+ FWD). You may just have a bad OS. Try doing a "Delete all Personal Data". This will force a software update. It will also delete all your presets, so they will have to be re-entered. It will also delete any phone and BT connections you have.

·
Registered
913 Posts
You can also force a system reboot by disconnecting the 12V battery in the rear cargo area, wait 10-15 minutes, then reconnect it. It's the equivalent of turning it off and turning it back on again for the vans software

·
Registered
2021 Sienna XLE
420 Posts
I have about 30 FM presets saved. I'll toggle through them via the button on the steering wheel. Sometimes the radio gets stuck on a station and will not move. If I try to press the seek button on the radio, it doesn't move then either. The only fix I've found is changing the display on the dash to the radio (via the buttons on the left hand side of the steering wheel), press ok to change the source, change the source to AM, then press the button the the right side of the steering wheel. It'll go back to preset 1 and let me toggle through again. The radio never stops working--it just gets stuck on a channel. This seems like a software glitch to me. Anyone else have this issue? I have a 2022 LE AWD.

Brendan
I had a similar situation where the radio was stuck on one station. I could not tune the radio. I could not change to a different band. It just stayed on the one station, although when I switched presets, the new preset showed as selected. The solution was just shut the car off. When I turned the car on again, the radio was back to normal operation.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I had a similar situation where the radio was stuck on one station. I could not tune the radio. I could not change to a different band. It just stayed on the one station, although when I switched presets, the new preset showed as selected. The solution was just shut the car off. When I turned the car on again, the radio was back to normal operation.
Similar as well. Can't take to dealership since happens once in blue moon.

Similarly has anyone noticed that the screen where need to press OK only comes on once in a while?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts