Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

Rare JDM Rays Volk Racing GT Force Wheels with Tires 20" Square Setup FS

Tags
setup square
5K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  tamayo 
#1 ·
I'm selling a very rare set of Volk Racing GT-Force wheels. These are similar in design to the more common GT-V model, but in 20" diameter, and with a center cap. I was using these to test fit on my Mercedes R63 to see what would and wouldn't fit, and I always figured I'd sell them to a Sienna person if possible (which is why the tires I bought are a better fit on a Sienna than an R63), since I ended up not getting a Sienna...yet. This set is in almost new condition, having been only mounted to an R34 Skyline GTR that was used for show purposes several years back.

As such, they are in great condition, and are very clean... there are just two scuffs on the lips of one of the wheels. They were caused by a sloppy tire installer, and are just superficial and can most likely be buffed out pretty easily. I have included close ups of the two scuffs. Mounted on the wheels are a matching set of brand new, unused Falken FK452 tires in 245/40-20. Also included are all the original center cap components which include a cool 3-dimensional VR logo floating over a carbon fiber center (see closeup).

Specs on the wheels: 20x9.5", +25mm offset all around. I would estimate them to be mid disk, as they should clear all but the widest brake calipers. Bolt pattern is a dual 5x114.3mm and 5x112mm. It's very hard to find a good, quality set of wheels like this in 20" and a square fitment, and especially with those two bolt patterns. Since they are the same fitment all around, they would be perfect for AWD vehicles, and also make for easy wheel and tire rotations.

Don't spend more on a set of cheaply cast 1pc wheels that you'll see on a couple other cars at every meet, when you can get these rare, high-quality, made in Japan Volk Racing multi-piece wheels that you will probably never see on anyone else's car ever! I'm asking $3000 for the set, and am located in Sunnyvale, CA.

thank you come again

Plastic Plastic bag Thread Plastic wrap Wire
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Spoke Wheel
Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Tire
Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire Wheel Rim
Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire Wheel Rim
Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Automotive wheel system Auto part
Tire Synthetic rubber Automotive tire Tread Alloy wheel
Tire Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Automotive tire
Tire Automotive tire Automotive wheel system Wheel Fender
Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Trunk Auto part
Wheel Rim Alloy wheel Auto part Tire
Wheel Auto part Automotive wheel system Rim Tire
Wheel Auto part Automotive wheel system Vehicle Car

See less See more
#2 ·
Just a little update... I was moving the big ziplock bag I had the center cap components in and noticed that there was a little hole in the bottom, and one of the little bolts used to affix the center caps fell out. It's not one of the decorative, visible bolts that go on the outside piece; it's just a little metric button head one that holds the black inner part on to the wheel. It fell out into a larger storage box, and if I can't find it, I will credit the buyer $5 bucks to cover the 50 cents or so cost for a new one :)

#3 ·
I wanted to publicly share answers to some questions about the wheels:

- They are a two-piece construction, with a cast center section bolted into a forged 1pc barrel.

- The color is Mercury Silver (optional upgrade when new), which looks like a true metallic silver color...it sort of changes from a dark silver to a bright, white silver depending on how the light hits it.

- I totally neglected to take a good angle shot of the wheels to show what most people care about: the lips! I believe they were originally listed as 87mm by Volk Racing. They're a pretty decent size for the fitment. I'm including a closeup pic with a tape measure on the lips to show the actual size.

- The missing screw is used to hold the black inner part of the center cap on to the wheel. The outer silver cap then attaches to that (and the bolts on the silver cap are the ones you can see, and are just plastic, faux bolts), and is affixed by the chrome ring, which threads on to the black part. Overly complex, yes, but it seems to work. I'm including a pic of one of the screws/bolts so you can see exactly what it looks like. It's a very simple part, and if I can't find it in the box it fell into, a replacement really shouldn't cost more than a dollar...

- I'd rather not separate the wheels and tires, although if I have a serious buyer for either (who is also willing to partially split the cost of dismounting the tires), then I am willing to sell them separately.

- Shipping is not a problem, though I'd much prefer selling to someone who can pick them up locally. If you need shipping, I can look into packaging them up well so that they don't get damaged, but it'll cost a bit to do so, and for the actual cost of shipping to wherever you are. With that said, I *will* ship.

- Reason for selling is that I actually have a particular look in mind for my R63, and am looking for either a set of Leon Hardiritt Klosters, or SSR Koenigs. I'd rather avoid Work Equips, but if I can find a good set in 19" (reverse lip only) or 20" I might consider those, too. If you know anyone selling any of those, please let me know!

thank you come again

Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Automotive tire
Tire Bicycle wheel Spoke Wheel Rim
Metal

#8 ·
I'm selling a very rare set of Volk Racing GT-Force wheels. These are similar in design to the more common GT-V model, but in 20" diameter, and with a center cap. I was using these to test fit on my Mercedes R63 to see what would and wouldn't fit, and I always figured I'd sell them to a Sienna person if possible (which is why the tires I bought are a better fit on a Sienna than an R63), since I ended up not getting a Sienna...yet. This set is in almost new condition, having been only mounted to an R34 Skyline GTR that was used for show purposes several years back.

As such, they are in great condition, and are very clean... there are just two scuffs on the lips of one of the wheels. They were caused by a sloppy tire installer, and are just superficial and can most likely be buffed out pretty easily. I have included close ups of the two scuffs. Mounted on the wheels are a matching set of brand new, unused Falken FK452 tires in 245/40-20. Also included are all the original center cap components which include a cool 3-dimensional VR logo floating over a carbon fiber center (see closeup).

Specs on the wheels: 20x9.5", +25mm offset all around. I would estimate them to be mid disk, as they should clear all but the widest brake calipers. Bolt pattern is a dual 5x114.3mm and 5x112mm. It's very hard to find a good, quality set of wheels like this in 20" and a square fitment, and especially with those two bolt patterns. Since they are the same fitment all around, they would be perfect for AWD vehicles, and also make for easy wheel and tire rotations.

Don't spend more on a set of cheaply cast 1pc wheels that you'll see on a couple other cars at every meet, when you can get these rare, high-quality, made in Japan Volk Racing multi-piece wheels that you will probably never see on anyone else's car ever! I'm asking $3000 for the set, and am located in Sunnyvale, CA.

thank you come again

View attachment 5125 View attachment 5126 View attachment 5128 View attachment 5129 View attachment 5130 View attachment 5131 View attachment 5132 View attachment 5133 View attachment 5134 View attachment 5135 View attachment 5127 View attachment 5136 View attachment 5137 View attachment 5138 View attachment 5139 View attachment 5140 View attachment 5141
Are these GT force center caps available?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.