Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Sienna friends! :)

Dianne Whitmire here - Fleet Director with Manhattan Beach Toyota... I handle fleet, internet, you name it. If you need a Sienna, just whistle! No matter where you are geographically, if I can save you money, I will!

Keep two things in mind:
1. If you reside out of state, to avoid CA sales tax, your vehicle must be transported to you out of state... that helps you avoid tax and title in CA but you will have to pay it in your home state when you register your car.
2. I can't help you do this in Hawaii. Because of distributorship agreements, Toyota literally thinks of Hawaii as being another "country" ... so if you want me to ship a car to Hawaii, plan to pay sales tax and title for CA. There is no other way.

That said, how about some deals!

Thru March 30th, we have either 1000 rebate, low interest rates (2.9, 3.9, 4.9) or an insanely low lease rate for those with great credit... and a pretty darm amazing rate set for those with good to great credit. If you plan to lease, call me direct or email me at [email protected] for the payments. Or, here's a great example:

2009 new Blue mirage CE with 7-passenger config!

CF Carpet Floor Mats/Door Sill Protector
AG CE Package #1: Cruise Control & Roof Rack
FE 50 State Emissions
RL Daytime Running Lights & Windshield Wiper

How about a $349 + tax payment with $675 drive offs?
That's what I'm saying! That's only $12.99 in interest a month -- the rest is principal!
Similar great low payment deals on all LE models too!

Limiteds are higher, or course. ;D

Reach me at 949 689 0717 cel or 310 939 7801
and help support this site too!

Di

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Dianne has finally came on here. You folks might remember her from SiennaClub. I bought my Sienna in 2008 from her, great price and I'd recommend you give her a call if your looking for a new vehicle, parts or accessories.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Dianne

I'm the market to buy a new minivan, I'm really attracted to Sienna's engine performance and also sleek looks. As a Latina, I'm a very active Mom ;D with four children, so you know what that means all types of adventures of kids sizes and adult heights. I don't mind beyond a chauffeur per say!hehehehehehe, but I do want a vehicle that will perform to my standards. I am looking at two other choices, don't want to say the names.... ::) just because I want an honest opinion from a person of vast Sienna knowledge without being push into a purchase or prejudment of mine own. ;D :D please advice? :) ;) muchas gracias (thank you)

Hopefully we can chat! :) :) :) :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts