Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched the forum and did not find any info other than one very old post with no resolution to the issue.

Own a 2011 Limited. The other day on the rear display a little inset of the car popped up with 3 red circles with line thru them indicating what I believe is an error with the rear parking sensor. Anyone seen this and resolved the problem? I have not taken it to the dealer or had any codes looked at as of yet. Rear bumper is clear of any debris or damage around sensors.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a problem with my blind spot monitors not working, a beeping would sound and a picture would show up on dashboard. I went to the dealer with it and they connected it to their computer and told me a sensor was bad, replaced under warranty luckily. I know it's not the same sensor but that may be the only way to fix it.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I recently had these light pops on the screen, cuz last couple days was rain pretty hard and the interior was wet may be the got into some controller makes its malfunctioning and others. I think would schedule go back to the Toyota and find out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts