Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Does anybody upgraded the rearview camera on their LE or XLE?
The image quality on 2023 LE let's say could be better. So I start looking around.
Maybe just a swap from a higher trim?

·
Registered
2022 AWD Sienna Platinum 7 Seater
25 Posts
Birds eye view is equally as terrible lol. The new sequoias and tundras have the PVM (panoramic view monitor) and the camera quality for those seems a lot better! Let me know if you find any solution.

I am thinking of going to my local Toyota and seeing if I can purchase one of the cameras and getting a part number. Then comparing that with other cars that have better cameras and see if it would be compatible

·
Registered
58 Posts
Birds eye view is equally as terrible lol. The new sequoias and tundras have the PVM (panoramic view monitor) and the camera quality for those seems a lot better! Let me know if you find any solution.

I am thinking of going to my local Toyota and seeing if I can purchase one of the cameras and getting a part number. Then comparing that with other cars that have better cameras and see if it would be compatible
I've looked into that actually and its not compatible. Some grades of sienna even get a wide angle camera and thats not compatible either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts