Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for west coast USA options for quality & reliable service for (new tires & also brakes) other than Toyota dealership. We are in phoenix AZ at the moment.

Not interested in discussion about dealerships/toyota service. Thanks very much.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discount Tire is a good place to start for tires. If you're a member of a warehouse club, those prices are tough to beat.

For brakes, ask people you know, for trustworthy local shops. Or do them yourself, if you have space and tools.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Discount Tire is a good place to start for tires. If you're a member of a warehouse club, those prices are tough to beat.
Thanks. Never heard of Warehouse Club. Is that a special offer of Discount Tires...or another tire shop/store?

·
Registered
411 Posts
For tires, I am a big fan of Discount Tire.
Costco is great for tires as well, but they are very strict on tire rules.
For example, I had a puncture on my 2020, and since the original tires are still very good, i just need to replace 2 tires. Costco required me to buy V (149 MPH) rated tires as replacements, since that what the OEM tires were. They did not have them in stock, but they do have the H (130 mph) rated tires in stock. Now, there's no way in the our van can go to 130 mph so they definitely do not require v rated tires, it can't go that fast. But Costco refused to sell me the H rated tires because they require all tires to be OEM spec'd or at least all the same speed ratings. So I went to Discount, talked tot eh tire guys and they said there should be absolutely no issues with putting on just 2 H rated tires, so that's what I did.

I do all my own brake work at home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts