Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Predawn Mica Gray Limited
59 Posts
There are a couple of different versions depending on if you have the Limited or not (the limited console slides on a rail back and forth). Do you know which model you have?

·
Registered
382 Posts
lift up the thin peice of felt at the bottom of the console. you will see 4 bolts. unbolt and remove console

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lift up the thin peice of felt at the bottom of the console. you will see 4 bolts. unbolt and remove console
Only 2 bolts are visible. I think the other 2 are under the cup holder on the front side. It appears the front portion which houses the cup holder should come off, but it may be attached to piece that goes forward on the floor. It does not slide, it's fixed.

·
Registered
382 Posts
You are right. the front cup holder prices in the center console does come off to show the 2 bolts. There’s also a cable for the cup holder light as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are right. the front cup holder prices in the center console does come off to show the 2 bolts. There’s also a cable for the cup holder light as well.
Anyone know how to get the cupholder front portion off?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Be careful pulling out the light and detaching the cup holder light cable... I did that for some project (to run wires underneath it for an amp install I think) and had the hardest time getting it back in properly. Can't remember why exactly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts