Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Toyota Sienna 2021 AWD Platinum
I second that!

We did about 6K on ours since July 7. We've about 4K more before we get home. We are Sightseeing national parks between DC to Seattle, mainly on NorthWest. Btw, If I am to ever get pulled over, my wife and kids may run to cops and tell them I have kidnapped them 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ.

HUD, LTA, DRCC and Ventilated seats help keep the fatigue to minimum. A Couple of times, we have gone 14 HRs with just lunch and dinner breaks! I am averaging around 30MPG. Rolling hills-Mountains take it as high as 44! We are about 1K lbs total with luggage. 200lbs of it is on a cargo hitch carrier including the weight of the carrier.

We got a couple of minor issues. Bluetooth Module gives up often. However, restarting car brings it back. AT&T WI-FI coverage is ok. You can expect it to not work in remote areas like national parks.

Both girls (5 and 10) use IPads, and sometimes Apple HDMI dongle to RES to stay busy. (For Chromecast, I had to shorten the default Hotspot name.)

If anyone saw a Silver one with a full size spare, a cooler, and a clear box on the hitch carrier, that was us!

Registered
Wow the Sienna looks nice in green! (only see white and grey ones in my area).

We did 6 hour each way trips a few weeks ago through some mountain passes and nasty downpours and I was very impressed with the ride comfort, stability and overall confidence of the vehicle. Everyone was comfy and agreed it's a nice road tripper!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts