Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

Russian strut top spacers

4K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  YotaSE17 
#1 ·
Has anyone actually used the Russian strut top spacers from eBay? They don’t have the offset for the Sienna strut tops but I keep seeing threads where people say they’re going to try them but no updates.

#2 ·
I too looked at the Russian spacers (for the Camry, which I see no reason why they wouldn't work), and decided I didn't want to wait the 2-3 months for them to arrive. So I had my own waterjet out of 1" aluminum. I left slightly over sized holes to pass through longer bolts that I welded in place to replace the shorter pressed-in studs.

In hindsight, I'd wait for the Russian spacers to arrive. The ones I was looking at had threaded nuts insert molded into the spacer. This would eliminate the need for welding the longer bolts, as well as eliminate any slop between the bolt and the clearance hole.

Attachments

#6 ·
Yes I just installed the 30mm strut spacers and 30mm rear spring spacers.
2919 SE premium AWD. Required a little welding on the front spacer bolts. But other than that the work fine. Raised the body 2” overall and no issues in alignment. Drives great and no more scraping those parking bumpers!!!
Ive been interested in the russian kit too. With 30mm spacers you got 2" even both front and rear?
From what Ive been reading so far with the traxda spacers, they are getting different amounts of lift with more lift in the rear due to weight distribution and wheel to spring ratio.

Heres what one person experienced:

Traxda spacer:
Front 1 1/2" spacer (38mm) /amount of lift at the wheel well 1.63"
Rear 1 1/4" spacer (31mm)/ amount of lift at the wheel well 1.88"

Front Bumper: +1.5"
Vehicle Midpoint: +1.63"
Rear Bumper: +1.88"

Id love to see some pics!!
Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.