Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Man have you looked at the price of houses lately......way above "housing MSRP".......anyway, probably underinsured in this crazy market.

Hmmm, this just made me realize, I do not have full replacement cost on my Sienna. If it gets totalled in this crazy market I will come out not so good.....I have no loan....and I would be at the back of the line to buy another at a higher price.

·
Registered
2021 XSE AWD Tech Package
230 Posts
Wow, that scary. The van probably still has winter tires on as the owner did not switch over yet. Canadian Sienna gets the same wheels as in the US, just some options different like 360 camera in the Limited and the XSE with tech package gets the digital camera.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Wow, that scary. The van probably still has winter tires on as the owner did not switch over yet. Canadian Sienna gets the same wheels as in the US, just some options different like 360 camera in the Limited and the XSE with tech package gets the digital camera.
do the canadian get the HUD on the limited?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Good observation on winter tires/wheels.

·
Registered
2021 XSE AWD Tech Package
230 Posts
No HUD on the Canadian Limited. I think the only different is the 360 camera for the Canadian Limited compare to the US model.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Did anyone ever figure out if this is an issue for other hybrid Siennas?
I just saw an article on GM recalling some Bolt models due to battery fire, but those are Li-ion.

·
Premium Member
2021 XLE Plus Gray
858 Posts
Did anyone ever figure out if this is an issue for other hybrid Siennas?
I just saw an article on GM recalling some Bolt models due to battery fire, but those are Li-ion.
I only know of one Sienna which burned on the highway near Toronto. It was in the news but I never heard what caused it. The report was that they were driving down the highway when it began to act abnormally. The Bolt problem is definately with the Li-ion battery. Thank goodness we do not have to worry about an Li-ion battery burning our car and house.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna XLE
318 Posts
I saw something that said improper installation of owner-installed electrical equipment, although that is not a confirmed story.

·
Premium Member
2021 XLE Plus Gray
858 Posts
GM to Replace Batteries in Recalled Chevy Bolts
General Motors said it plans to start fixing some Chevrolet Bolt electric cars that were recalled for fire risk in mid-October, although many owners are likely to wait months to receive the remedy.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts