Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The second row was very shaken, especially the headrest, unable to sleep.repaired twice, they said this is character of this car.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Cheap solution: change to air suspension.
Expensive solution: change to luxury car.

·
Registered
42 Posts
There is excessive bouncing/vibration from the rear suspension, even ride with lowered tire pressure, changing to lighter rim helps a little, the ride quality is really bad for its $50K+ price tag:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Grand Cherokee L starting price $39k, available air suspension, too bad we will never see this kind of premium/refined suspension on the Sienna:

·
Premium Member
2021 XLE Plus Gray
864 Posts
Are multiple ppl having this issue? Does Toyota know about it?
There are a lot of posts about this on this forum. Some have had success with the dealer fixing it, while others still have the problem. It is reported to be a problem with the bolts and anchors that hold the seats down. I am fortunate not to have the problem. I presume some dealers have been in contact with Toyota on this.

·
Registered
15 Posts
YES!!! I'm so happy to hear I'm not the only one that has this problem and that there is a solution. My 21 sienna has been doing this since day one and now it's really driving me crazy. With our without car seats, the second-row seats shake. My Odyssey did NOT do this. I just set up an appointment and crossing my fingers tightening down the bolts solves this issue.

·
Premium Member
2021 XLE Plus Gray
864 Posts
See previous posts in this thread. A number of people on this forum have reported this problem and at least one has been fixed by a dealer. It is the bolts and attachments that secure the seats that are the problem. One person solved it by tightening all of the bolts,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts