Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone this is a thread to replace the other one that I started which is having technical issues ??? ???

Here is what I'm towing a 4'x5' utility trailer, pretty cool uhhh 8) 8)

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
This is a 90W solar module for dry camping to recharge the battery. Got this cheap a few years ago when they sold off the last Siemens panels.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
man, I was looking at buying a popup because I wasn't sure if the sienna can tow that much, but I guess I was wrong. shineysideup: What is the size of that thing and how much does it weigh?? How does the sienna do with that thing back there??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Whoops. Wrong kind of towing. Ha!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,923 Posts
gp4camping said:
man, I was looking at buying a popup because I wasn't sure if the sienna can tow that much, but I guess I was wrong. shineysideup: What is the size of that thing and how much does it weigh?? How does the sienna do with that thing back there??
I saw our friend shineysideup appear, and I knew this question was coming... I asked the same sort of thing in another forum.

Personally, I think that this is a good topic of discussion... but I suggest that it should go in another topic in the forum (also under Towing & Hauling), not this "show us" image gallery.

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
A Sienna is much more versatile, comfortable, and practical than a "truck". We just can't carry "tall" things, unless they are laid down.

Yee-ha!! 8)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Is this too much?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Makes me wonder which one is towing the other one....Hahahahaha!!! 8)

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
That's pretty cool & impressive.....nice color on the Sienna too. :) 8)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Our camping rig:

Sometimes I bring home something on this trailer:

Nice looking trailer eh? I think it's time to do some work on that thing, it looks like a piece of junk!

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
Dave in WI said:
Our camping rig:

Sometimes I bring home something on this trailer:

Nice looking trailer eh? I think it's time to do some work on that thing, it looks like a piece of junk!
Love the first shot!!!! HEY i have seen that before. ;D

Im not worried about the trailer in the second pic. Is it my bad "eyes" OR is the the front tire on the "bike" on backwards(?) :eek:

1 - 20 of 179 Posts