Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I put deposit on Sienna 22 a month back with Build date of 1 Dec. I could check that VIN till 30 Nov now it suddenly disappeared when I tried to check the status thru VIN look up on Toyota site. What could have happened ? Dealer does not have any update. He will not get any updates till it hits his lot. He does not know why it is not showing. Should I be concern ?
Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yes, he gave me the actual one. So I asked him that we should take care of financing detail. But he said we cannot do any paper work till it gets in the Lot. We had decided that I pay MSRP and paid 500 deposit accordingly. Can he renegade on the deal ?
They absolutely have the power to do that. But, if you found a dealer that is starting from MSRP at this time, then chances are they don't care as much about making money on the sale as they do the service. There are no bs, no haggle dealerships out there.

I had my allotment on a 2021 and put 1k down with the agreed price of $500 under MSRP. I waited 2 months and Toyota pulled the allotment from them. I got my deposit back next day. Then 2 weeks later they called and said, they just got the notice that it was on the train, and they have the vin. They offered it back to me, didn't require deposit, didn't renegotiate the price, and there was zero pressure to add any extras at signing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.