Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The first thank you goes to "WANNABE" for his purchase of some parts!

We're glad we could help you with your vehicle needs!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And thanks to SiennaChat member "Doogie" for the purchase of a service contract! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business, and in turn the chance to help support the www.SiennaChat.com website as well!

Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Doug, thanks for getting the parts to me so promptly! I ordered on Tuesday and got the parts on Thursday! Thank-you! Great job!! You beat the competitors price AND you got the parts to me faster than my local stealership could have.
All original Toyota replacement parts. Likewise, it was a pleasure talking to you on the phone.
Thanks again Doug!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome! I'm impressed by my own parts department...that's really good to hear. I guess they're buying into my internet program! Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you to Jonathan from California! A portion of his purchase will go to SiennaChat.com to support our forums!

·
Registered
2 Posts
A HUGE Thank You goes out to Doug! I had been working with Neil at another dealership back in March and, due to issues at home, forgot about him until I looked down at the odometer today... 29,944!!!!!! I went into panic mode and tracked down Neils phone number from our emails back and forth. Turns out he's no longer with the same dealer and that dealer now wanted $980 for a warranty I was quoted over $100 less for just 2 months ago!
I tracked down SiennaChat (I really need to update my SiennaClub bookmark!) and found Dougs info... Let me tell you, he is OUTSTANDING! I got a 7/100/0 extended warranty for my '06 Sienna LE for only $880 - and total transaction time from first phone call to processing my credit card was about 8 minutes.
Doug, you are a LIFE SAVER!
I can never thank you enough! ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Yay for Doug! :)

That other dealer's salesperson probably sensed your sense of urgency and added on an "emergency tax". His loss. ;D :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts