Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2013 Sienna XLE and have no power to AC/Heater Control Panel in front & Rear. My A/C stopped working and I checked every fuse and relay both under the hood and inside on driver side fuse box. I put a set of AC gauges on and jumped the compressor to go on. Low side was reading 45psi and high side was only reading 50psi. It would not take any freon. The Outside Temp Display on the dash only shows Distance to Empty, MPG etc; It also says 'Rear off' and has the time. I pulled the Control Panel out and there is Power to the red wire in the connector on the back but no lights or controls. I replaced the Control unit with a good used one and still the same problem. Any ideas where to look?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,699 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2013 Sienna XLE and have no power to AC/Heater Control Panel in front & Rear. My A/C stopped working and I checked every fuse and relay both under the hood and inside on driver side fuse box. I put a set of AC gauges on and jumped the compressor to go on. Low side was reading 45psi and high side was only reading 50psi. It would not take any freon. The Outside Temp Display on the dash only shows Distance to Empty, MPG etc; It also says 'Rear off' and has the time. I pulled the Control Panel out and there is Power to the red wire in the connector on the back but no lights or controls. I replaced the Control unit with a good used one and still the same problem. Any ideas where to look?
Were you able to resolve this issue, I'm having the same problem with the heat in my 2013 Sienna SE. Can you share how you fixed the problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts