Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Group,

I have recently lifted my sienna, but as an automotive engineer I am not biggest fan of spacer lifts.
More specifically it does not address the rear end sagging under load if we go out for the weekend.
I might just go simple and do an airbag kit in the rear or I might produce some new rear coils.

I have designed e a 3" lift rear coil with increased load capacity to aid in sagging. (rear cargo full, and hitch carrier with bikes or cargo)

I can buy a one off pair of rear springs that incredibly expensive.
Or I can do a batch order of almost 50 sets. Problem is selling 50 sets of lifted sienna springs is a bit of niche market.

Looking to test the waters of individuals that would want rear coil springs with increased load to pair with their lift kit from Journey.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Would these rear springs replace the rear part of the lift kit, or are they an addition to the full kit? Maybe a dumb question, but I don’t know how these things work.

Maybe if so, others could get the front part of the lift kit and the custom rear springs, which would proably give you your 50 customers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts