Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 sienna and the rear ac blower motor does not blow air at all. I need help wit locating and possibly testing the ower motor. My problem is not the RR AC fuse/relay near the battery!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,415 Posts
Blower motor is in the right rear quarter panel just in front of the jack compartment.

·
Super Moderator
4,415 Posts
There's a long post on diagnosing a malfunctioning rear HVAC motor somewhere on this on this or the other (TN) forum. It shouldn't be hard to find.
And I'm most likely the prominent poster in it! Unfortunately, the search function in the new software is positively lame, so it will likely be harder than it should be to find.

·
Registered
310 Posts
And I'm most likely the prominent poster in it! Unfortunately, the search function in the new software is positively lame, so it will likely be harder than it should be to find.
The new software has its good and bad features. I had to do a bit of relearning but overall I'm satisfied with the change. But, I agree, I cannot figure out how to narrow a search to this specific form so it's kind of useless to me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been trying to get some help with finding out what is the likely remedy for the rear motor just up and quit one day! Worse than a human who hates his job!!! Anyway, a link would be very helpful, if one can be supplied. Would definitely be appreciated!!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Here's the link:

Rear heat/AC blower PN 272700-0212

I found it by typing "rear blower" in the Search Community box at the top of the page which showed:

1-20 of 196 Results

I clicked on Advanced Search, scrolled down to Search in forums, clicked on Problems, Maintenance, and Repair (Gen 2), retyped rear blower in the Keywords box which showed:

1-20 of 181 Results

The Rear heat/AC blower PN 272700-0212 link above was the third result shown. Yes, the search function requires a couple of extra steps than in the old format but it still works just fine.

·
Super Moderator
4,415 Posts
Hanale: What model? Base & LE = manual controls, XLE = auto controls.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts