Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone happen to have (or know where I can find) a SketchUp model of the interior space of a Gen 1 or, failing that, know where I can find interior diagrams with detailed measurements?

I just picked up an '01 and am starting my build brainstorm, but my van's in the shop getting checked out so I can't take measurements myself.

Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
well let me just start off by saying you have made great decision(y) on buying the first gen sienna, because I've had many different vehicles and none of them have the durability and reliability on this vehicle. i have turned mine into a limousine, i will upload pics for your reference so you can get an idea on what you can do in terms of lighting...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The project is currently on semi-hold because I took it upon myself to repaint it first and am now caught up in the Dante's Level of Hell that is DIY painting a car outdoors (I don't have a garage).

I did manage to get the floor in, at least, before switching to the painting, but that's the last of any interior modifications I've made so far. 😕

·
Registered
31 Posts
Awesomeness. this is the first time I have seen a first gen been cared for so much. You should paint it matte whatever colour you choose.
There was a lot of pictures on the car.
I couldn't view it all. Cause Its asking for an account.
If you could post those pictures here so other sienna enthusiasts, they can steal your ideas 🙂
It would be great.
Another advice... before putting everything back together. You might as well rust proof the hard to each area.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You should be able to view them without an account. If you get a popup asking you to log in, there should be a "Close" button.

In any case, I'll definitely post some photos when the build progresses. Right now it's in a bit of a holding pattern due to Covid. But I'll get back to it soon enough! :)

Good call on the rustproofing. I'll do that!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts