Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea what these are? They were in the back of my Limited. The salesman didn't know what they were and said he thought he should leave them with the car. (In NJ we have front license plates and I have those plastic brackets as well)

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
What are those numbers on the top left corner of the second picture? Googled what I thought it read and found this...
Rectangle Font Line Slope Screenshot

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are those numbers on the top left corner of the second picture? Googled what I thought it read and found this...
The numbers are 53851-08020 "Front Bumper Pad" Something they forgot to install? Not sure I understand where it goes or what it does.

·
Premium Member
2021 XLE Plus Gray
864 Posts
Thanks for your help with this. I emailed the pix and the PDS page to the dealer. They sent someone to pick up the car, installed the parts and brought the car back washed.
What are you doing to protect the dogs from flying third seats?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bringing this post back from the dead.

I found these in my trunk as well. Put them on myself as I didn't want to go to the dealer for a 5-10 minute install.

They should look like this when installed on the vehicle:

Tire Automotive tire Water Wheel Automotive lighting

Hood Automotive tire Tire Wheel Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

Automotive tire Tire Tread Bumper Automotive lighting

·
Registered
Sienna 2021 XLE - Mexican Version
9 Posts
Its weird how Toyota does different things across the region .. at least in Mexico .. ALL models come with these protectors installed.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Its weird how Toyota does different things across the region .. at least in Mexico .. ALL models come with these protectors installed.
These are supposed to be installed prior to the customer taking delivery. The techs did not follow PDI procedure if they didn't come installed.

·
Registered
3 Posts

I found these in my trunk as well. Put them on myself as I didn't want to go to the dealer for a 5-10 minute install.

View attachment 52708

View attachment 52709

View attachment 52710

View attachment 52711

View attachment 52708

View attachment 52709

View attachment 52710

View attachment 52711
I have these on my XSE. What is the purpose of these? Aerodynamic? They lower the ground clearance to 5.5”. Going to plow snow with these.

·
Registered
Toyota Sienna 2021 AWD Platinum
728 Posts
They appear to be air dams for aerodynamics. They probably help with mpgs.
I hope not! And If so, I need to hurry and install mine. Dealer I got ours from didn't do it. It is a couple of hours away. The nearby dealership wants to charge me $70 bucks for it.

·
Premium Member
2021 XLE Plus Gray
864 Posts
I just checked mine. I have mud flaps so obviously there are none behind the wheels. However they are installed in front of the front wheels but none in front of the rear wheels. Missing two.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts