Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Toyota Sienna 2021 AWD Platinum
19 Posts
I just test drove a 2021 XLE, and I was surprised it did not come with a spare tire given its only a $75 option. I suspect the overwhelming majority of customers much prefer to have a spare even if it means losing a modest amount of cargo space and one of the 135 cupholders. I was even more surprised that the Build a Toyota app does not allow you to add both the spare tire and the entertainment package. Hopefully this is just a glitch in the app and there is not a structural reason that both options cannot be added.
'21 AWD owner - you can get a spare tire and the middle row entertainment center. That's what we bought 2 weeks ago, after waiting 3 weeks.
I knew we wanted a spare tire and asked dealer to find me one in the production queue that matched our color and trim level. We were then able to add the options.

When you get to the options for spare tire and rear entertainment center, their web page options list 3 options: 1) spare tire; 2) Rear entertainment system; 3) Spare tire+ Rear entertainment

·
Registered
197 Posts
'21 AWD owner - you can get a spare tire and the middle row entertainment center. That's what we bought 2 weeks ago, after waiting 3 weeks.
I knew we wanted a spare tire and asked dealer to find me one in the production queue that matched our color and trim level. We were then able to add the options.

When you get to the options for spare tire and rear entertainment center, their web page options list 3 options: 1) spare tire; 2) Rear entertainment system; 3) Spare tire+ Rear entertainment
Same here, we have the spare tire and the entertainment package.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts