Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Toyota Sienna (LE) FWD
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got 2019 LE.

With my other vehicle (older and cheaper), but which does have push-button, it's really annoying to pull the key from the pocket (especially during the winter), trying to find a hole on the steering column and then rotate the key. It would be much more convenient to have a push-button to start the van.

I wonder if someone did that type of mod? I suspect it won't be easy, but I'd like at least to understand what it involves to make that mod.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Same here .. i've been trying to find a solution. Ther are a lot of "kits" that can even be bought for $35 in amazon. However you will need to cut some cables.. trying to find a plug & play solution.

·
Registered
255 Posts
The 2 above posts should have been for yesterday, April 1st. How difficult is it to get a key out of a pocket? What do you do when you get home and want to enter your house?

·
Registered
274 Posts
How difficult is it to get a key out of a pocket? What do you do when you get home and want to enter your house?
When I get home, I push the HomeLink button on my van's mirror and walk into the garage, then into the house.
NO KEYS NECESSARY. :cool:

·
Registered
255 Posts
When I get home, I push the HomeLink button on my van's mirror and walk into the garage, then into the house.
NO KEYS NECESSARY. :cool:

Good solution, but why is the expensive, good looking Sienna not living in the garage? Hope you have a special fun vehicle in there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts