Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
We had a couple of super-sticky cell phone mats from a previous vehicle and repurposed them there. Wife keeps mission critical items there (cell phone, lipstick, hand lotion, etc.,).;)

Grippy shelving paper is cheap and can be found in basic matching colors. Also, Amazon and others have pre-cut inlays for nearly every nook & cranny including the shelf.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried looking for an inlay on Amazon and couldn’t find one. If you have any links please share!

We had a couple of super-sticky cell phone mats from a previous vehicle and repurposed them there. Wife keeps mission critical items there (cell phone, lipstick, hand lotion, etc.,).;)

Grippy shelving paper is cheap and can be found in basic matching colors. Also, Amazon and others have pre-cut inlays for nearly every nook & cranny including the shelf.

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
I tried looking for an inlay on Amazon and couldn’t find one. If you have any links please share!
Sure.

·
Registered
6 Posts
3M makes a product called "grip hero." I have a roll and will end up cutting it to fit. It is extremely grippy, to the point that a little bit on the bottom of a 10 pound item in my classroom makes most students think the item is bolted to the table since it doesn't slide at all (and they are too lazy to lift it I guess). The stuff isn't cheap but it works better than anything else I have ever seen or touched if you don't want things sliding around.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I cut a narrow strip of this and just put it on the shelf. It doesn't look super-neat, but neither do I care. If you want it to look neat, you could try the type that is flatter and maybe tuck its egde(s) under the trimming.

Amazon.com - Gorilla Grip Drawer and Shelf Liner, Strong Grip, Non Adhesive Easiest Install Mat, 12 IN x 20 FT, Durable Organization Liners, Kitchen Cabinets Drawers Cupboards, Bathroom Storage Shelves, Snow White -
What color did you get? I would like to try and match the brown if possible.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts