Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May be a dumb question but, is there any visible differentiation to support levels other than green supporting member logo on screen? ie If become lifetime member, is there an onscreen badge or colour differentiation? I see that there is on the donation list, but I haven't noticed it in the forum topics.

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
At this time anyone that makes a donation of $10.00 or more has a green badge as a supporter. We wanted to keep it that way at the beginning as times are tough economy wise. This may change in the future as far as how much was donated and different colour badge. All donations go 100% into the site. The MODS here do not get a free ride. We pay for our green badge. I had to pay when the dollar was down. :mad:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Toyota of Danville is happy to have donated $69 for the fall of 2009 for the purchases that the members here have made through my dealership. Thanks everyone and please let me know how i can assist you in 2010!!

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Thanks to Doug and to all of our members for your continued support! Remember, the SiennaChat forum is "YOUR" community.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Should I get a "Supporting Member" icon when I post now that I've contributed? Just wondering and as that's not what is happening now.

·
Premium Member
2018 Sienna LE
892 Posts
Hi jbw,

Thanks for your donation.
David, the owner of the site, will have to enable the supporting member icon for your profile. He usually enables it in a day or two unless he's out of town.
Once he enables it, it'll show up in all your posts since it's linked to your profile.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts