Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
393 Posts
I've found it to be good on freeways. Doing it on a windy 2-lane mountain highway it is not great. On tight corners it just gives up and decides to go straight.

In comparison my Tesla Model 3 handles the 2-lane mountain road just fine, including reducing speed around tight corners.

· Registered
393 Posts
The USB-C ports can only put out 15W, they appear to be limited to 5V so 3A is the max you can push over USB-C that way. The USB-A ports appear to be limited to 5W in cursory testing, thought I don't have and QC3 devices that are easy to test with.

· Registered
393 Posts
I remember driving another car in eco mode where it didn’t allow quick throttle inputs and gradually accelerated to maximize fuel economy. Ecodrive settings don’t seem to do anything fit this sienna.
The 3 drive modes change the accelerator response curve but from my experience the bottom (no input) and top (pedal all the way down) are the same for all three. In Eco, a light accelerator will get the car moving with the electric motors. In Sport the same input instantly starts the ICE and uses that plus the motors. It seems to change the acceleration curve for cruise control as well which can be observed in stop and go traffic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts