Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took delivery Tuesday of my 25th Anniversary AWD Sienna.

It drives and looks great. The 1500-watt Inverter and XSE Plus Package came standard and included the JBL 12 speaker stereo with Amp and Subwoofer.

I was a little surprised at the bright clad 18" wheels, because I thought they would be a darker wheel color.

I saw a White Anniversary Edition FWD, and it had Black wheels.

Car Wheel Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle Grille
Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Hood
Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Registered
Wait, inverter was standard? My build sheet does not list the inverter, did yours? Toyota says it is a $300 option that mine does not have. I would be very pleasantly surprised if mine has the inverter, but I am very skeptical. I should be taking delivery in a couple weeks.

Registered
Wait, inverter was standard? My build sheet does not list the inverter, did yours? Toyota says it is a $300 option that mine does not have. I would be very pleasantly surprised if mine has the inverter, but I am very skeptical. I should be taking delivery in a couple weeks.
Even if not listed inverter will likely be there according to someone who took delivery this week

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Even if not listed inverter will likely be there according to someone who took delivery this week
My build sheet did not mention the Inverter or 12 JBL speakers. The build sheet said 8 speakers. But, both the Inverter and JBL鈥檚 were included.
Also missing the 360 camera and rear cross traffic brake.
I don't think the Limited has the 360 camera either (Platinum only) and the 25th Anniversary specs show the RCTB feature. Forgot to mention earlier that the 25th Anniversary front seats are heated and ventilated. The Limited does have the 7" Multi-Function Display, while the 25th only has the 4.2".

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Does the 25th Anniversary get all the Limited trim features? What is it missing?
I was pleasantly surprised that my vehicle was delivered with the Inverter. It also had all the features of the XSE Plus Package (which like the Inverter shows as stand-alone add-on options in the Build Your Own Toyota on toyota.com

I haven't checked the BYOT page in about 10 days, so they may have included these features by now.

Registered
Wow! Looks great, thanks so much for posting the details of your 25th AWD. We are waiting on ours and happy that the JBL and inverter are coming standard.

Can you confirm that yours came with ottomans?
They only way that the 25th would not come with the ottomans is if it has the spare tire option. To me, it is easier and cheaper to add the spare tire than vice versa....

1 - 20 of 68 Posts