Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops. We changed web hosts and I forgot that we didn't reinstall that software. I'll have to change that previous post.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
post #100! Just wanted to do that! Lol Thanks everyone for your support and I hope you all enjoy my information and camaraderie!! Thanks!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,166 Posts
Thanks for all of your help, info, contributions, and competitive extended warranty pricing and service to SiennaChat members! ;D 8)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
171 Posts
topspy said:
Thanks for all of your help, info, contributions, and competitive extended warranty pricing and service to SiennaChat members! ;D 8)
I'll second that! I just purchased an 8 year 75K extended warranty from Doug at a very reasonable price. Thanks Doug.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
831 Posts
Doug,

I see many people on the forum who think that the Toyota dealer in their area is a rip-off.
If it's an option, you may want to post a way for people to buy their Toyota from you.
eg. if someone wanted to buy a Sienna in NY, can they sign the deal with you and collect it locally, or have it delivered to NY from Danville? If so, what extra costs would they incur? The extra costs maybe less than getting ripped off by a local dealer.

Just a thought. Maybe you're not allowed to sell to people outside your region.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,166 Posts
The individual potential buyers will also have to research the vehicle licensing and tax regulations for their state of residence/registration. They will also have to make sure of emissions control issues, though many (but not all) cars are 50-state certified nowadays.

For example, CA now considers a car NEW for 1yr and "x" number of miles if bought NEW out-of-state. Try to bring it in before that time and mileage and the state will impose an additional "import" tax/fee. A few more states have similar regulations, while others don't care.

Check with your local DMV/MVD.

YMMV.
Good Luck!! 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2006SiennaLE said:
Doug,

I see many people on the forum who think that the Toyota dealer in their area is a rip-off.
If it's an option, you may want to post a way for people to buy their Toyota from you.
eg. if someone wanted to buy a Sienna in NY, can they sign the deal with you and collect it locally, or have it delivered to NY from Danville? If so, what extra costs would they incur? The extra costs maybe less than getting ripped off by a local dealer.

Just a thought. Maybe you're not allowed to sell to people outside your region.
I would be happy to get pricing for people, but due to limited supply at this time and the wide variety of options and features available on the Sienna, I will not be able to post a pricing structure like I did for the service contracts.

I can't do the paperwork and have you pick up your vehicle somewhere else, though, because Toyota won't let me and the dealer wouldn't be happy about it either... :p

As far as transport, we do have contacts at a few different licensed & bonded & insured transport agencies, and for example I can ship a Sienna to New York for around $700.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
831 Posts
dougbonczek said:
As far as transport, we do have contacts at a few different licensed & bonded & insured transport agencies, and for example I can ship a Sienna to New York for around $700.
That's one of the things that I was asking you to post.
How about shipping to CA?

I wasn't expecting a pricing structure. I guess I was trying to say that if someone wants to buy a 2011 LTD with certain options, can they ask you for a quote and actually buy it from you?
In that case, you'd give them your selling price + shipping cost? eg. $28k for the van + $700 shipping to NY?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, I can sell a Sienna to anyone in the 48 states. I would be happy to put together quotes for anyone, and give them shipping and everything. Absolutely!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Danny5 said:
A year later. Are you still around?
Of course I'm still around! Calling me or emailing me @ [email protected] would be the two best ways to get ahold of me. I'm not on this forum as much as I'd like but I do have about 15-20 members contact me a month with questions, or warranty quote requests, or part requests!

Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,161 Posts
Doug is a good guy. give him a chance to earn your business;) He is a very hard working and honest salesman... his dealership is a smaller dealership but it's family owned... it's got old school values.... not like these corporate owned dealers always hustling people.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Thank You, Doug!!
Doug is a top notch professional. I wish I had known him before buy my CPO Sienna locally. I literally saved $1100 from what the dealer wanted. The only difference between the two Platinum plans was the roadside assistance. I can live with that.
Thanks Again!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
what part of the 2011 toyota sienna xle is the 'air conditioner blendor'. pls support with images or pictures. thanks... osas
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top