Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a 2000 Toyota Sienna I'm selling it for parts I got a lot of new parts I tried to turn it on but it doesn't it cranks but it doesn't spark it doesn't turn on so very cheap let me know 702-619-886

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh my goodness. I need to change out our side mirrors. I've tried Brock and Dorman and they vibrate too much. I'm beginning to think they're all the same model but carry different brand name depending on who's retailing them. Do you have all black side mirrors with electric control and heating? How much do want for them? Also do you have roof rack, I need the covers on the end of the rails towards the rear of the car. Thanks.

·
Registered
'00 Sienna XLE
75 Posts
Hey guys I have a 2000 Toyota Sienna I'm selling it for parts I got a lot of new parts I tried to turn it on but it doesn't it cranks but it doesn't spark it doesn't turn on so very cheap let me know 702-619-886
Hey buddy, you still have this van? I am interested in the whole van. How much? How many miles? Did it shift good before it died and what color? Oh, is it a CE, XE, or XLE. Thanks
Can I assume it's in southern NV by the phone #

1 - 3 of 3 Posts