Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 AWD LE with a TPMS light on. Connect the van to Techstream software and unable to get any info on the software. No issue driving the van. On the Techstream software, there is an option for me to click Tire Pressure Monitor.

Anyone know this error message or any ideas?

0x910203324

thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,747 Posts
I read somewhere that you have to short two pins on the DLC3 in order to get into the TPMS ECU. I'll have to see if I saved that info.

·
Super Moderator
4,747 Posts
I have no first-hand knowledge here, but I've begun assembling a word doc with snippets of data from other's experience using 'this software that shall not be named'.

On the subject of connecting to the TPMS module, I recorded:
Initialization or comm problem when selecting to TPMS:
With the vehicle set to IG-ON mode, disconnect the vehicle interface cable at DLC3.
Using a jumper wire, connect terminals TC (pin 13?) and CG (pin 4?) at the DLC3 connector for at least 30 seconds. Do not cycle the ignition switch to OFF during this step.
After 30 seconds have passed, remove the jumper wire. Reconnect cable to DLC3.

So... unless you also want to crawl under the dash, you are going to need an extension cable with jumpers to do the setup.

Hoping someone who has done this can comment. Do you really do this serially, or do you use the jumper simultaneously with having the VCI cable attached? If you disconnect, you have to do the whole 'connect to vehicle' process again?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The TPMS sensor light doesn't affect the annual vehicle inspection, I'm going to leave it alone for now. I'll make sure the tires are property inflate. thanks for your help.

·
Super Moderator
4,747 Posts
Your sensors, if they are indeed the originals, are well past their expected lifetime. Likely dead batteries on one or more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts