Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
2014 Sienna LE
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone happen to have a list of all the PN/s for vacuum hoses in a 3rd Gen with a 2GR-FE engine? I'm currently halfway through the process of changing my spark plugs for the 120,000 change on my 2014, and multiple vacuum hoses are starting to split where they stick over the hose barbs. I figure I should take a little more time and just go ahead and replace all the vacuum hoses while I'm at it, so I don't need to pull things half apart again to swap them later.

If anyone has a list or knows where I can find a list so I don't need to search through parts.toyota.com that would be amazing.

· Premium Member
2014 Sienna LE
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, from what I've seen, there are 5 vacuum hoses that are larger and pre-molded. These are:

Brake vacuum hose
    • $75.39
Evap lines
  • 238260P130
    • $36.35
  • 238200P170
    • $32.84
Vent hose no. 2
  • 122620P080
    • $41.77
    • MUST BE CHANGED WITH INTAKE MANIFOLD OFF
Hose assembly, vent
  • 122600P040
    • $24.77
With the exception of vent hose no. 2, all appear to be able to be changed with everything together, but some may be difficult. Certainly easiest to do with all the air intake and windshield cowling removed.

The rest appear to be two sizes of small ID hose, which I should be able to buy in bulk and cut to length. The first small hose I looked up was an assembly and was listed as no longer available on parts.toyota.com, which is when I realized this small stuff doesn't need to be molded so I can just buy it in bulk.

I will update if I find anything else out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts