Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

201 - 206 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all, new to the forum here and read through this read probably 3 times over already and it seems that most people are needing to roll fenders on a 20" setup on 10.5" wheels with a +25 offset. This is also because those setups are on coils or bags. So my question is I'm looking to get VOSSEN VFS2-0N16 - VFS2 (20X10.5 +25 5X114.3 CB 73.1) on 245/45/20 .

I'm lowered on RSR springs FWD version.

What I need to know is will I rub? Also will I need a spacer for the rear wheels? From what I'm reading at +25 it looks like I don't, but if someone can please confirm that'd be great.

If I will rub on my RSR setup can someone please suggest a size that will be perfect for me that will not rub, thanks a lot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi all,

ok so sadly no one was able to answer my question a couple months ago, hopefully someone can answer me here today.

new setup as opposed to my previous question. im looking to go with the following size.

20x9 ET20 wrapped in 245/45/20

lowered on RSR springs

so my question is, will i rub? will i need to roll fenders? lastly will i need to shave the trailing arm bolt?

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If I am going to run 20x10 +30 with 255/40R20, lowered with Cusco coilover. Will I run into issue like rubbing? Will probably lower an inch.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Please some one help me with your experiences. With stock SE suspension, 20x10, What’s offset should I buy(+40,38,35,30,27,25)? Don’t want wheel to rub on fender so hopefully not sticking out. I am trying to avoid getting spacer

Thank you so much.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Guys! Looks like I bought "spurrier sucks" van. Love it but needing new tires. Discount Tire won't touch due to stretch. Currently Vossen 20x10.5 +25 with 245/40/20. They said they would be willing to do 255/40/20. Looking at the spec sheets on the tires, he is right from a safety standpoint. From reading through all this and attempting my own checking, sounds like it should be fine as far as no rubbing. Any thoughts/insight?

201 - 206 of 206 Posts