Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 2 of 1583 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Ordered mine (XSE AWD + Tech package) back in Aug, 2021. Still waiting and no update from the dealership.

I dropped by the dealership this afternoon. My sales rep (who I believe he has been honest) told me that their dealership only got three Sienna allocation (1 LE & 2 XSE) last month. Unfortunately, the situation is out of their control, and they are frustrated by this as well. :(
That’s crazy that you still haven’t gotten you car even after a year. I ordered a ‘22 XSE AWD + Tech package in black, back in February of this year. My dealership told me it was going to be a 4-6 month wait but I honestly didn’t believe them. It’s now the middle of October and still no update from the dealership which based off all these comments seems to be the norm. I’m pretty disappointed in the way Toyota Canada is handling this whole situation.

· Registered
2 Posts
I personally think the sienna hybrid is one of the best looking minivans on the market right now. Especially the XSE trim (the one I ordered). It looks better than the Odyssey, Carnival, Pacifia and the other rivals. And you cannot beat Toyota reliability even with this new hybrid drivetrain. It’s a shame that Toyota can’t keep up with the increasing demand of this new generation. I’m hearing that if you place on order today it’s gonna be a 2-3 year wait which is absolutely insane. I placed an order for a ‘22 XSE AWD with the tech package in February and at that time my dealership quoted 4-6 months which I thought was a long time to begin with. 8 months later and still no vehicle. As much as I want this new sienna I’m honestly getting impatient as I’m getting closer to the 1 year mark. Hopefully I get a call from my dealership soon.

1 - 2 of 1583 Posts