Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
921 - 940 of 991 Posts

·
Registered
2022 XSE AWD non-tech
84 Posts
I ordered black, got a silver (XSE AWD)..I didnt complain. The salesguy said people were getting LE instead of XLEs they ordered in some cases. Current wait time is 18 months to 2 yrs.
I ordered white, got a red (XSE AWD).. I did complain. The salesguy said the management team forgot to ask the $255 color fee so I just shut up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered XSE- FWD white. I called the dealership today. I asked them if mine will be 2023. He said he doesnt think so and will probably get it in November. Let’s see…. But definitely not September.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I ordered XSE- FWD white. I called the dealership today. I asked them if mine will be 2023. He said he doesnt think so and will probably get it in November. Let’s see…. But definitely not September.
Production switchover to 2023 would be in August/September I think? So I would have thought including transit time, pretty much all 2022's should be delivered by October. Anybody know when's the latest date 2021 models were delivered last year?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Production switchover to 2023 would be in August/September I think? So I would have thought including transit time, pretty much all 2022's should be delivered by October. Anybody know when's the latest date 2021 models were delivered last year?
They built even less 2022 models I believe so expect October to be latest and more likely earlier... for MY 2022 deliveries.

Last year when emailed a few dealerships in Dec they all said 2022 models only and one said 2021 deliveries were done by late September at their particular dealership.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered a Limited AWD Tech Package in BluePrint June 2021. Just found out that they didn’t place the order correctly and no one will own up to the mistake. They said they have changed the order, but are not communicating anything. I’m not sure if it has now gone in as a new order or if we still have our place in line :0(

·
Registered
292 Posts
Ordered a Limited AWD Tech Package in BluePrint June 2021. Just found out that they didn’t place the order correctly and no one will own up to the mistake. They said they have changed the order, but are not communicating anything. I’m not sure if it has now gone in as a new order or if we still have our place in line :0(
That sucks. They probably sold your car. We're at the mercy of these dealerships and whatever games that they want to play.

I hope your situation allows you to wait longer.

·
Registered
2022 XSE AWD non-tech
84 Posts
Sadly, bluetroll might be right. The dealerships actually do some dirty tricks. If you ordered June 2021 then might get yours around Nov 2021, which was the best time for them to sell the new Sienna overseas. The good news is, now overseas demands are pretty low, but the bad news is you might need to wait for a long time until you heard anything for your limited.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Is this with WC Toyota? I seem to recall you posting about it a long time ago that you had a deposit for a blueprint limited for June 2021 deposit date. I too placed a deposit in June 2021 with WC Toyota and am still waiting with no communication, I have a feeling they botched mine up too. For placement in the lineup, i would suggest you argue to be placed at the top for that particular waitlist if you aren't already, since it's only a list that they manage internally.

I'm personally fed up with WC toyota and have a different and significantly smaller vehicle on order, see which one gets here first!

·
Registered
5 Posts
So I just emailed my contact at Heffner Toyota in kitchener. Was just kinda asking a general question of where I am in queue and how many siennas they received of the XSE in say the past 6 months.

They said they aren't allowed to tell me specificially where I am in line or how many are on the list, but it is a lot on the list. And in the past 6 months they have received zero siennas.. like in general, not just the xse...

I was told initially approx 6-9 month wait.. which I knew okay probably closer to the year mark.. which was not ideal, but was fine fine... but now with this info... idk what to do. I am apparently #1 on the list for next model year anniversary edition so they said I will have better chance at getting that... but without knowing pricing not sure if that is the option I want to do.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So I just emailed my contact at Heffner Toyota in kitchener. Was just kinda asking a general question of where I am in queue and how many siennas they received of the XSE in say the past 6 months.

They said they aren't allowed to tell me specificially where I am in line or how many are on the list, but it is a lot on the list. And in the past 6 months they have received zero siennas.. like in general, not just the xse...

I was told initially approx 6-9 month wait.. which I knew okay probably closer to the year mark.. which was not ideal, but was fine fine... but now with this info... idk what to do. I am apparently #1 on the list for next model year anniversary edition so they said I will have better chance at getting that... but without knowing pricing not sure if that is the option I want to do.
That's wild. I emailed them last week and haven't heard anything yet. I was told I was #2 on the list for a fwd LE in June, but havent heard anything since then. Jerry didn't respond to my email in July. I wonder if he replies in August... Or if just email his boss again after.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That's wild. I emailed them last week and haven't heard anything yet. I was told I was #2 on the list for a fwd LE in June, but havent heard anything since then. Jerry didn't respond to my email in July. I wonder if he replies in August... Or if just email his boss again after.
This isn't just Heffner. I have an order with Oakville Toyota as well as ancaster toyota.

Oakville is horrendous when it comes to communicating updates. Have to call them multiple times to hear anything.

Ancaster on the other hand is super prompt.

I guess every Toyota dealer knows they have you by the balls. They don't care whether you're happy with them or not.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I guess every Toyota dealer knows they have you by the balls. They don't care whether you're happy with them or not.
Not all dealers, but yes, most of them, especially in the GTA. It's up to us consumers to remember and make sure they suffer later.
My sales generally gets back to my texts in a day or 2, I think he doesn't work everyday and waits to go in to work and actually check on things before answering me.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Just got confirmation from my sales rep that the XSE AWD I ordered Feb 2022 is going to be a 2023 model. No surprise there.
No ETA on when new model pricing will be released, nor on the vehicle itself. Also no surprise...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does anyone know if there’s any way to keep the dealerships accountable?
How some members on here get their orders before others who have put down deposits/orders earlier make it seem as if some bad actors/salespeople/dealerships are making life terrible for some customers.

921 - 940 of 991 Posts