Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
121 - 140 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
2022 XSE+TP AWD
156 Posts
Quick update. Talked to the dealership. They said they put me for allocation and next Thursday I'll get the manufacturing date.

·
Registered
2022 XSE+TP AWD
156 Posts
Congrats! Was your order submitted this month as well? If so I'm going to ask my dealership for an update.
Thank you :) However, I was under impression that they ordered my van in October. By right, I should be angry lol. But I'm not. If I will get my van through the allocation process (that should be faster, than the special order), than I'm OK.

I'm curious what they tell me next week.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thank you :) However, I was under impression that they ordered my van in October. By right, I should be angry lol. But I'm not. If I will get my van through the allocation process (that should be faster, than the special order), than I'm OK.

I'm curious what they tell me next week.
It would make sense that they ordered it in October. My order was placed last week and I was told I wouldnt hear back as to whether my order was accepted by Toyota or not for a few weeks. So your timeline checks out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congrats man!

Just curious if I put my order in Oct, I should soon hear if it was accepted or not for allocation and a manufacturing date to come?
Or is it to soon to inquire my dealership?

·
Registered
2022 XSE+TP AWD
156 Posts
It would make sense that they ordered it in October. My order was placed last week and I was told I wouldnt hear back as to whether my order was accepted by Toyota or not for a few weeks. So your timeline checks out.
Oh. That makes sense to me. Thank you.

Congrats man!

Just curious if I put my order in Oct, I should soon hear if it was accepted or not for allocation and a manufacturing date to come?
Or is it to soon to inquire my dealership?
Call the dealership and ask for the status update. We can speculate here whatever we want, but the dealer has (or most probably - not yet) all the information.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Asked the dealership for an update today. The update was: no update. Man this sucks. I asked to add the tech package about 2 weeks after I signed the bill of sale. I thought I still had time to make any changes, since I asked for a heads up before the actual order was put in. Was told they had just put my order in the day before. The manager emailed to ask if the change can be made, but I've been told I won't know if that change can be made until the allocation does / doesn't go through. So, basically, I may be delayed by an additional month if I have to put in my order again, this time with tech.

·
Registered
2022 XSE+TP AWD
156 Posts
Asked the dealership for an update today. The update was: no update. Man this sucks. I asked to add the tech package about 2 weeks after I signed the bill of sale. I thought I still had time to make any changes, since I asked for a heads up before the actual order was put in. Was told they had just put my order in the day before. The manager emailed to ask if the change can be made, but I've been told I won't know if that change can be made until the allocation does / doesn't go through. So, basically, I may be delayed by an additional month if I have to put in my order again, this time with tech.
That really sucks...

From what I've been told, allocation happens at the very beginning of the month. We had issues choosing the color (man, what a nightmare). Anyways, we've been told that we have 2 weeks before the deadline. That was in the middle of the month.

Coming Thursday I SHOULD know the manufacturing date. I'm not holding a breath on that tho...

Reactions: NB_SiennaCruiser

·
Registered
24 Posts
Picking up my 2022 XSE tomorrow, took exactly 6 months here in Nova Scotia.
Congrats! Did you order from Oregan's dealer(Halifax or Dartmouth)? 6 months is better than I heard, my friends is reaching his 5 months and still not a single word yet

·
Registered
2022 Sienna XSE AWD with tech
58 Posts
Congrats! Did you order from Oregan's dealer(Halifax or Dartmouth)? 6 months is better than I heard, my friends is reaching his 5 months and still not a single word yet
Thanks! I ordered mid May from the Halifax Oregans. Hopefully they hear something soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't see the Woodland edition shown on the Totoya Canada website nor is it listed in the downloadable brochure.
I'm pretty sure that model isn't available in Canada, unfortunately! I was hoping to get one. It's only available on the American site..we don't get the spare tire option in Canada either, which is ridiculous.

·
Registered
2022 XSE+TP AWD
156 Posts
I'm pretty sure that model isn't available in Canada, unfortunately! I was hoping to get one. It's only available on the American site..we don't get the spare tire option in Canada either, which is ridiculous.
Can't agree more.

I'm thinking to take a wheel with me for the trips. I'm an old-school guy, I change the tire rather than call CAA. Not that difficult really.

BTW, no update from the dealership so far.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, all! For those of you who placed your orders in Vancouver area, especially recently, how much below MSRP are the dealers willing to let Sienna go, please?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi, all! For those of you who placed your orders in Vancouver area, especially recently, how much below MSRP are the dealers willing to let Sienna go, please?
I am not in BC and I have not yet got mine but my friend finally got his last week. However, he had to purchase some in store packages like ceramic coatings for $1.7k before they gave him the key.
I heard in some places in the states ppl will have to pay extra above MSRP to get a Sienna(don't know if it's true now) so anyone that got a car below MSRP would interests me lol

·
Registered
2022 Blueprint XSE AWD & Tech PKG (still waiting)
14 Posts
Based on what I have heard, I believe MSRP is what the local dealers offer, and I highly doubt any local dealership is willing to offer discount since Sienna is in high demand. On the bright side, our local dealers here in Canada don't do market price adjustment. For the vehicle accessories, you might be able to negotiate and get some discounts. Hope this helps. :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm at 6 months and still waiting for xse awd tech.

My kids are predicting March delivery. I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

121 - 140 of 235 Posts