Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
As some of you may have already read in other posts that WeaponR made a set of Long Tube Racing Headers for the 2GRFE FWD Sienna that they sell on their website for $950. I've been in contact with WeaponR and now i'm looking to find out if there is enough interest for other AWD/FWD platforms to get (15) people a $100 discount making the total $850 shipped to 48 states. Headers are in stock and could ship the same week as payment is made to WeaponR.

First thing to note - These should fit the following FWD/AWD Toyota/Lexus platforms IF they get a custom Crossmember/Y-pipe or custom dual exhaust fabricated. Factory crossmember or Y-pipes will not work. There is a current Y-Pipe for the FWD Sienna but that’s it. Again, this is not a simple bolt on complete solution except for the FWD sienna.

Second – these are long tube race headers and do not include catalytic converter. A custom tune or defoulers will be needed if using stock ECU to pass emissions.

Third - There is no dyno record of what these can do hp/tq wise, but considering there haven't been options for us AWD platforms, anything has to be better than stock.

Rear Exhaust Manifold
Toyota Highlander 2014 – 2018 3.5L V6 4WD\FWD
Toyota Sienna 2011 – 2016 3.5L V6 4WD\FWD
Lexus RX350 2006 – 2015 3.5L V6 4WD\FWD
Toyota Venza 2009 – 2015 3.5L V6 FWD\FWD
Toyota RAV4 2006 – 2012 3.5L V6 4WD\FWD

Front Exhaust Manifold
Toyota Highlander 2014 – 2018 3.5L V6 4WD\FWD
Toyota Sienna 2011 – 2016 3.5L V6 4WD\FWD
Lexus RX350 2006 – 2015 3.5L V6 4WD\FWD
Toyota Venza 2009 – 2015 3.5L V6 FWD\FWD
Toyota RAV4 2006 – 2012 3.5L V6 4WD\FWD

Again, this is just to see if there is interest, if there is, I’ll make another post 1 week from today and start keeping track of names. The GB sign-up list will be available for 30 days and then we’ll see where we are at.

·
Registered
22 Posts
They look nice. I'm considering purchasing the WPN R Y pipe. I had great results with my j pipe on my TL, and there were some good dyno results. I'm hoping this warrants the same for the Sienna.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They look nice. I'm considering purchasing the WPN R Y pipe. I had great results with my j pipe on my TL, and there were some good dyno results. I'm hoping this warrants the same for the Sienna.
Is your Sienna FWD or AWD? Its easier to install these on a FWD one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Is your Sienna FWD or AWD? Its easier to install these on a FWD one.
I have FWD. I haven't been able to find anything online with how they were, which isn't surprising because it is a van after all lol. I'm more interested in better mpgs. I went up 1 mpg on my TL.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have FWD. I haven't been able to find anything online with how they were, which isn't surprising because it is a van after all lol. I'm more interested in better mpgs. I went up 1 mpg on my TL.

Only $228 on RCA Garage. It's worth a try. I do know that getting a performance Y-pipe increases power in Toyota V6s since the stock pipe is restrictive/ badly designed,but I don't know about increasing MPG.

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is a great price. Cheapest I could find it was $350. Thanks. I'll make a post if I get it.
Sure thing. RCA Garage has some of the lowest prices around-if you are in Illinois,you will have to pay state tax since that's where they are, but it is what it is.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought komotec long tubes for the lotus evora and the primaries are sized better and the collectors are nicer I paid 700 and they’re stainless far superior quality and no fitment issues for the headers themselves

1 - 11 of 11 Posts