Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a full kit of the weathertech floor liners for my 2013 XLE. They were labled to fit 2011+. The front passengers fits and look nice.
The drivers fits and look nice but the factory holders do not line up.

The 2nd row only covers about 1/3 of the exposed area when the seats are pushed back.

The 3rd row when installed will not allow the seats to be moved more than about 1/2 way back.

The above issues are unacceptable for $250 worth of mats....

Now if they somehow come out with a set labled for 2013 I might take another look. But for now these are being returned.

·
Registered
723 Posts
2011-2013 all have the same floor configuration. weathertech's 2nd and 3rd have been known to have crappy fitment/coverage. people are getting alternatives for the two back rows. do a search here..

·
Registered
281 Posts
2011-2013 all have the same floor configuration. weathertech's 2nd and 3rd have been known to have crappy fitment/coverage. people are getting alternatives for the two back rows. do a search here..
Toyota made changes to the driver side floor on the 2013 model. Floor-mats with the hole in them for the anchor made for 2011-12 Siennas will not fit a 2013 because the hole for the anchor no longer lines up. Weathertech does make specific floormats for the 2013 Sienna

·
Registered
301 Posts
I only ordered the front ones for my 2013 SE and they fit perfectly even the anchor holes. I already knew about the 2nd and 3rd row issues that's why I didn't buy them. Still undecided for the rears.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Good choice, on my Lexus, the front driver side's was not a snug fit with Weathertech digital fit. I called their sales support, lady told me to use a heat gun to fix the issue, I chew them out, for something as expensive as Weathertech, it should have a better fitment and made them send me another set which fits a lot better.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I only ordered the front ones for my 2013 SE and they fit perfectly even the anchor holes. I already knew about the 2nd and 3rd row issues that's why I didn't buy them. Still undecided for the rears.
What about the cargo liners? Does it fit that well. Actually, I called them and ask if I put down my third row do I have to take the cargo liner out first. She said NO. You can fold it down straight. Need feedback on this if it is really true.

·
Registered
301 Posts
What about the cargo liners? Does it fit that well. Actually, I called them and ask if I put down my third row do I have to take the cargo liner out first. She said NO. You can fold it down straight. Need feedback on this if it is really true.
Sorry, no 2nd,3rd or cargo liner as of yet but according to chat members,Husky cargo/trunk liner fits better than weather tech but not sure if either one could stay when you need to fold 3rd row down.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I heard that you can keep the weathertech cargo liner with the 3rd row down as long as your 3rd row is not power-folding.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wish I saw this before, support took over a month of emails back and forth to tell me that I had the right liners only to tell me that I can’t return them because they are not new and can not be resold. Steer clear of Weathertech, or buy on amazon (they have a great return policy). Oh and customer service told me that if I wanted full coverage of the cargo area I need to buy the 3rd row mats and butt them together. Here are some pictures of the 2nd row and cargo mat.

·
Registered
'11 Limited FWD
73 Posts
My new-to-me '11 LTD came with some WT mats:
- the molded Floorliner front seat mats
- a similar molded 40446 Cargo Mat trunk bottom liner
- the 1444/1445 heavy rubber All-Weather mats for the 3rd row, that don't allow the 2nd row to go back very far (upper pair in pic)
- a totally random mat, 1004 (bottom of the pic)

Anyone know what this bottom mat is? It looks like a generic mat that can be cut down to fit whatever you need it to fit. Is this what WT sold for between the 2nd row seats with the All-Weather set? The website shows a one-size mat there but maybe this was an early kit.

·
Registered
2017 Toyota Sienna LE. Salsa Red Pearl
49 Posts
We stayed away from WeatherTech because of the way the second and third row seating area was to be covered. It covers the seat tracks which means if you need to allow someone into the third row, and need to move the seat forward to make it happen, you have to live the mats first. Not what I wanted to do. We have the factory set of liners in the front and then for the second and third rows we bought the ones from Lloyd mats. Nice fit and I figure the way they cover, I would only have to remove them about once a year for a good cleaning. Fair price as well.

·
Registered
'11 Limited FWD
73 Posts
My van came with the factory carpet mats, everywhere but in the front. They fit really well, but they don’t cover the track slots. I guess some people will want that.

·
Registered
2017 Toyota Sienna LE. Salsa Red Pearl
49 Posts
I saw those carpeted floor mats for the rear, and I liked them. Looked like they fit well. My kids make to much of a mess to have anything like that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts