Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok just a suggestion, reduce the size of the graphic on the top of the web site. Just on the forum page.
Currently you have to scroll down a ways to see the forums.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Re: Web site suggestion

I was also going to suggest this. Glad to see that it is being addressed. Also, thanks for setting up this site.

·
Registered
39 Posts

I'm glad to see the font and picture size reduced, but I still feel that the image is too large. It takes up a great deal of my screen (see below).

·
Registered
9 Posts

It took a long time for the other site to build up. Have patience as this site will grow with time.
Add a group so people can post what they paid and for the model(Number 1 or number 2 sienna).
Be careful of the site owner of the other site as lawsuits can cost money and the other site being for profit may loose most members.

I would even avoid saying things about that other site which could bring rise to slander or liable and don't copy it. You do not want that site owner saying you ruined his business even though we think that business will fail.

I have my own site for a different group. Membersw begin small and grow. The colors, pictures can be better then the past site with out copying the past site.

Good luck and I will be back as like most, my interest is researching things concerning the sienna from time to time.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts

Skwyre7 said:
I'm glad to see the font and picture size reduced, but I still feel that the image is too large. It takes up a great deal of my screen (see below).
I'll drop it down in size again. That's just a temp. pic place holder. I will goto the dealer and snap some photos of new 2009 Siennas to use on the front page and title bar graphics.

·
Registered
39 Posts

slowforthecones said:
I'll drop it down in size again. That's just a temp. pic place holder. I will goto the dealer and snap some photos of new 2009 Siennas to use on the front page and title bar graphics.
I figured there will be a great deal of tweaking as this site settles in. Thanks for working on it.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Thank you for getting this site up. I was missing the great intelligence from the other one that is sadly going "commercial"... Hope our Sienna friends will come over here! I miss Pearly already... :'(

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

The banner size is Much better now...

Im glad to see many posts starting to show up...

·
Registered
152 Posts

Yo!!! David!!!! Check your spelling in "News and Announcements" sub section.... Announcements is mis-spelled!!!! ::) :eek:

·
Registered
152 Posts

Maintenance Section.... add a sub section called "Tires, Wheels & Tire Pressure Monitors (TPMS)"

·
Registered
1,161 Posts

Old Crows said:
Yo!!! David!!!! Check your spelling in "News and Announcements" sub section.... Announcements is mis-spelled!!!! ::) :eek:
In a rush to get siennachat.com online within 1 day.... I knew something was messed up. But we're open for everyone to chatter and it's FREE :) No jar at the door for mandatory donation.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would suggest that users start posting threads that have simple solutions to common, known issues, without waiting for a question to be asked.

IAC valve, blinking brake light, ac fan won't turn off, doors won't shut right.

Simple and quick is better than elaborate and slow, IMHO.

Elaborate and slow can come with time.

Doug

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I added a plugin today to the board for troubleshooting. Future messages/posts will show your operating system and browser type.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts