Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

181 - 194 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well. what haven't I done to this 04 would be a shorter list.. Had the shakes in the front end since I bought it 3 years ago. Replaced ball joints, psb bushings in lower control arms, wheel bearings all the way around, axles, seals, outer tie rod, swaybar endlinks, new calibers, rotors, struts and shocks. it's much better but still a little left which could be from the front tires worn... so picked these suckers up. what ya think?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well here are the wheels installed. 2015-2018 mustang wheels. hubcentric rings 70.5 to 60.1 , 12x1.5mm Flat Top Bulge Lug nuts, and center caps from a Prius prime or 2020 Corolla.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Those Mustang wheels look great. Are those the 8 x 18 inch with 235/50/18 tires ?

Where did you order the 12x1.5mm Flat Top Bulge Lug nuts ?

I need to change rims on my 2010 XLE as the factory ones are corroding away...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Those Mustang wheels look great. Are those the 8 x 18 inch with 235/50/18 tires ?

Where did you order the 12x1.5mm Flat Top Bulge Lug nuts ?

I need to change rims on my 2010 XLE as the factory ones are corroding away...
they sure are! size is almost a perfect match height wise from the factory 215/65/16 . the lugs came from thelugnutguys.com they also sell on eBay. but any bulge style will work. you can search craigslist for a set of wheels. got mine for 300$ with new rubber already on them. guy bought his stang and put new wheels on it a week later.

·
Registered
22 Posts
also here are the hubcentric rings I got. had to turn them down some to the mustnag 70.5mm

·
Registered
70 Posts
I've just replaced an accessory belt with gates. I love my 2grfe engine. It was piece of cake.
Done from top and bottom and car wad on the jack stand.

·
Registered
57 Posts
From what vehicle did you get that center console? Looks like a ton of extra space.
Removed the front row fold-down tray table and installed a full console from a salvage yard.

Before.

After.

Inside (upper with tablet/notepad holder on lid, and rear slide-out).

Inside (main).

·
Registered
105 Posts
I got it along with some other parts from a 2005 XLE. I don't think it was a Limited but it might have been. The console does have lots of extra space. The large main compartment is even bigger than it looks in my last photo above, because the lid and upper compartment is hiding the back part of it, and it extends forward underneath the two front cup holders.

The floor of the main compartment has some holes and recesses that might let small objects get lost or stuck, so I made a floor insert for it out of cardboard, spray adhesive, and white felt.

I just wish I had known to get the seat rail plastic cover trim at the same time. The trim is different with the fold-down tray table, and bulges out between the seats to cover the bottom of the table support arm; it doesn't fit with the console box floor mount installed. Seats without the tray table came with a different, smooth trim like that on the passenger front seat. I'm not even sure which trim part number is correct because the Toyota drawings are so bad, you can't distinguish the differences between the nine (!) different part numbers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Figured I'd share some of the improvements I have been making to my 2010 Sienna XLE... I am really glad I joined this forum as most of these ideas came from fellow Sienna Chat members.

I added a B & M ATF trans fluid cooler with a Magne-Fine in line filter. There is a great write up on Toyota Nation to follow for this upgrade.

Here is a link that should get you to this excellent thread with photos on how to do the ATF cooler project:

Just finished restoring the headlights with the Meguiar's G2980 Heavy Duty kit and installed some new Hella 9012 LL ( long life ) lamps which put out almost twice as many lumens as a 9006 Halogen lamp. The modifications to the base of the lamps to make them fit is not difficult, it's the center tab which has to be made shorter, and narrower. Yes the masking is still on the driver's side light because we have rain in the forecast tonight and the sealer needs to be kept clean and dry while it cures for 24 hours...

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Removed the front row fold-down tray table and installed a full console from a salvage yard.

Before.

After.

Inside (upper with tablet/notepad holder on lid, and rear slide-out).

Inside (main).

I would like to replace my center console too.

How much did you for it?

Is the full console mount to anything? I don't want it to me moving around when driving.

thanks

·
Registered
303 Posts
Added a portable AC unit for camping and travels when I do not take a camper, I need to got some 1" pink insulation board to fill in the gaps around the window and get some drain tubing to route. Have to cut a piece of the pink foam board for the lower angle and then paint black all over. but heat is now 113* done till the morning

Attachments

181 - 194 of 194 Posts