Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

221 - 234 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Finally hardwired my dash cam and will be changing the power steering fluid with full synthetic. Any issues with dexron 6 when there manual for my 2008 calls for dexron III?

·
Registered
883 Posts
Finally hardwired my dash cam and will be changing the power steering fluid with full synthetic. Any issues with dexron 6 when there manual for my 2008 calls for dexron III?
Did you pull the headliner to run the wires or did you surface mount it to the dash? I am getting a replacement back up camera from the seller as the one I installed keeps blinking. It was a cheapie and had to be wired which I don't mind.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Did you pull the headliner to run the wires or did you surface mount it to the dash? I am getting a replacement back up camera from the seller as the one I installed keeps blinking. It was a cheapie and had to be wired which I don't mind.
I have a Valvoline full synthetic with the blue bottle that says dexron 2 to 6 comparability I believe.

As for the hardwiring, I didn't have to pull the headliner. There was enough room to stick the wires between the windshield and the headliner. I ran the wires through some adhesive wire clips. The wires then went down to the fuse box! Looks great and factory

221 - 234 of 234 Posts