Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

241 - 260 of 696 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well after months of working on my se hid retrofit, I am finally done,
I will make a thread when I have some free time, just some pictures for now.
20141104_161634.jpg
20141104_161617.jpg

·
Registered
19 Posts
That looks awesome Fishcandy. I just got my puddle lights but Im at a lost where to run the wires. How did you wire yours up? DId you tap into one of the interior lights or at the fuse box?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I figured... I was thinking of tapping into the trunk light.. did you tap to two different ones for each side or ran one wire. Thanks for the reply tho Fishcandy. Diggin your ride tho!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
installed OEM Lexus LED fogs on my SE last night... i had morimoto 5k hids previously. i got tired of people high beaming me all the time because of the glare when used with OEM housing. LOL

new fog lights...

installed pic..

in the past it was hard to look at the front without squinting because of all the glare from the fog... not anymore!!

now, i have 2 cutoff lines...

fogs were pretty pricey but worth the price tag IMO. light output is great and looks awesome too!
What's the item code (part #) for these LED OE fogs?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thinking about selling my 3k (Super Yellow) HID fog lights. Anyone want them for $75??? Still brand new only 1 week only. Just purchased the LED fog lights. Hit me up. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
10/8/14 Installed Megan lowering springs
11/12/14 bought Zedd Sl5 19x8.5s +15 offset up front, +3 in rear
12/6/14 installed Megan coilovers (warning, megan set up camber for stance so you have to mod the strut if you want to bring camber back to stock, really easy to do)

·
Registered
72 Posts
LED license plate
LED mirror puddle light
Cree LED reverse light

Need rims and better all season tires with M+S like Fortera TT which are no longer being sold.
Also need subs.

241 - 260 of 696 Posts