Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

681 - 700 of 713 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
The ride quality is not bad. Its not stock either. They have extreme low BC Coilovers 2-4 inches but I went with the regular 1-3 inches and I'm maxed out all the way to 3 inches. I think if you lower your car your just going to sacrifice the ride quality a little to get the style you want. I just didn't like the stock look.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
2018 XLE built in July, bought in October with 6 miles on it. 8 months later we are up to 2,500 miles.

We need to start enjoying it and take more trips. May take a long time to get to 10,000 miles for the first dealer oil change.

Thought 1 year was long enough for the oil. Decided to do an oil and filter change yesterday. With a floor jack, it's and easy job. $30 for Mobil 1 and $6 for a Toyota filter.

·
Registered
586 Posts
2006 le 170 k Miles
Oil ( Castrol high mileage 5w30 ) and filter ( toyota 90915 yzzd1) change. Denso cabin air filter change. Added couple ozs tranny fluid , I have a slow leak somewhere..sigh. RainX windshield..I'm in S. FL !

·
Registered
130 Posts
I had to gas door replaced. It broke months ago and when I contacted Toyota about a replacement I found out it was covered as it was a safety issue.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Finally went through the whole process and detailed the van a few weeks ago - the most I did 2.5 years ago when we first got it was Vanilla Moose Wax and EX-P, so it was time. Started out with the standard Optimum No-Rinse Wash & Wax and FerreX spray to decontaminate (paint felt really smooth so I skipped the clay towel) then Hyper Polish and Gloss Coat. Had to rotate the tires so I used Power Clean inside and out while I had them off, IPA wipe down, and also coated them with Gloss Coat. Opti-Bond on the tires - took a while to get used to it though, really had to work it in around the lettering. Maybe I’ll dilute and spray like others had mentioned here.

We got a day of rain here in the Bay Area last week so I decided to clean it up and snapped a few pics yesterday - ONRWW and used Opti-Seal as a drying aide.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Finally went through the whole process and detailed the van a few weeks ago - the most I did 2.5 years ago when we first got it was Vanilla Moose Wax and EX-P, so it was time. Started out with the standard Optimum No-Rinse Wash & Wax and FerreX spray to decontaminate (paint felt really smooth so I skipped the clay towel) then Hyper Polish and Gloss Coat. Had to rotate the tires so I used Power Clean inside and out while I had them off, IPA wipe down, and also coated them with Gloss Coat. Opti-Bond on the tires - took a while to get used to it though, really had to work it in around the lettering. Maybe I’ll dilute and spray like others had mentioned here.

We got a day of rain here in the Bay Area last week so I decided to clean it up and snapped a few pics yesterday - ONRWW and used Opti-Seal as a drying aide.

View attachment 44711

View attachment 44712
Pristine looking SE.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Care to share what needs to be done to get this going on factory fogs
Sorry for the super late response. I just saw this post.
This mod isn't too difficult. The only hard part was running a wire from the fog relay to the blank switch panels. Depending on how 'clean' you want to run that wire is the hard part. And pulling that wire through one of the rubber grommets on the fire wall too.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Installed Draw-Tite Max Frame Class 3 Hitch 76112 on a 2015 SE. No need to remove bumper and exhaust pipe. The best hitch for your Toyota Sienna.
What features does this hitch have that make it the best? I was able to install my U-Haul hitch without removing anything, but if the improvements were compelling enough I'd strongly consider replacing it with one of the Draw-Tite ones.

·
Registered
828 Posts
What features does this hitch have that make it the best? I was able to install my U-Haul hitch without removing anything, but if the improvements were compelling enough I'd strongly consider replacing it with one of the Draw-Tite ones.
You will not see the horizontal bars. All you see is the hitch receiver and it was a breeze to install. It is more on anesthetics. Functionality will be the same with no improvements.

681 - 700 of 713 Posts