Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

701 - 720 of 798 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
You will not see the horizontal bars. All you see is the hitch receiver and it was a breeze to install. It is more on anesthetics. Functionality will be the same with no improvements.
Definitely a lot cleaner looking but probably not tempting enough for me since it looks good enough for me right now. Maybe if I hadn't already bought one I'd be looking at it though. Thanks for posting the pics, definitely got the stealth look.

·
Registered
1 Posts
07 Driver's blend servo motor was stuck on cold. Removed servo. Disassembled. Washed it out with WD40. Rinsed out the WD40 with Glass Cleaner. Blew it dry with compressed air. Bent the 3 wiper potentiometer contacts slightly to apply more pressure to the gear. Reassembled and it is working normally again.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Winter tire changeover day. 19" summer wheels/tires off and new 18" winter tires/oem wheels on. Ready for West Michigan winter!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I've had my Sienna a week.
Today I ordered a 2nd row Weathertech floor mat to go with the front pair. Haven't decided which mat to get for the third row seating. Might get a cargo mat instead since the third row will mostly be stowed away, I think. Next are a set of Malone crossbars.

·
Registered
144 Posts
They look well suited to load up with items other than an awning,,,you should check them out.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I ordered a replacement 12V door assembly for the front center console. The hinge broke yesterday. Anyone install one of these and care to offer advice? Thanks.

·
Registered
469 Posts
  1. Got tired of the faded rain tray and the windshield edge trim on both sides so painted them flat black.
  2. Replace the very tired Toyota Entune headunit with a 8400Nex
  3. Installed a front cam
With the help of a bud who is more electronic savvy than I am, installed the Nex 8400 and hardwired the USB and HDMI connections to the front console next to the stock USB.

All the cool features and the vehicle info through the HUD makes it so much better than the Entune garbage. My non-JBL sound system minus the sub now sounds 50X much better. Also got free complimentary update to the latest 2019 Q2 maps.

Wireless Android Auto and Apple play is awesome

FrontCam1.jpg
HU1.jpg
HU2.jpg
HW_Connect1.jpg

·
Registered
37 Posts
Lloyd Mats "Berber 2" installed in the 2nd row. Initial observation - it's a high quality product. Thick carpet with rubberized backing and tabs to tuck under the plastic rail covers. Kind of wish I went a shade darker but this color should hide dirt and sand. Hopefully the dog loves it.

701 - 720 of 798 Posts