Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

721 - 740 of 798 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
More pics of the details

Dog is 50 lbs. Plenty of legroom for me and enough for her to stretch and relax.

Full Lloyd carpet layout

·
Registered
144 Posts
I had my Toyota dealer change the transmission fluid in mine today.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
I ordered the 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats from Autoanything but I think they sell them other places too. If you need any more photos let me know.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The LE comes standard with a rubber shift knob, silver dash trim and matte black door switch bezels. I ordered a couple interior trim pieces from the XLE, just enough to jazz things up. It only takes about 15 min to install with a simple plastic pry tool and screwdriver.

drivers switch bezel 7424008060B1
passenger switch bezel 7423008060B1
drivers trim garnish 5547408030B0
passenger trim garnish 5547508060B0

p.s. alternative options could include a wrap (film), hydro-dip or purchase used on eBay.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I also saw a mod for the foglight where you don't need a switch and ground it as long as you have the relay accessible.

·
Registered
75 Posts
That method is great if you always want your fogs on.(With your parking lights on of course) I like the option of turning them off.... The only thing is having that option requires work.

·
Registered
75 Posts
If you could do that to the Sienna, that would be awesome. I have a 06 Taco and did a similar mod like that 14 years ago. These Siennas are not wired like that anymore....

·
Registered
37 Posts
I installed a "DashCare by Seatz" dashmat in Black carpet. Right now it's just laying on the dashboard without any Velcro strips. I originally wanted one of those molded dash covers but they don't make them for this model.

Quick observations:
1) Quality and fitment are pretty good. The cutouts for the vents are accurate and I like how there is nothing hanging over the upper glovebox. There is a cutout for the automatic headlight sensor in the middle.
2) Glare reduced, visibility improved. Prior to this you could almost always see a reflection of the center dash speaker cover. I popped the cover off and there is no speaker in the LE, just an empty hole.
3) There might be a minor reduction to road or engine noise, especially if you have an LE with no acoustic windshield. They say carpet does a better job at absorbing sound than hard plastic. No perceived reduction in music performance over volume 15 or so.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I took my center console apart (down to where I could see the 4 mounting bolts) and cleaned the spilled coffee from the previous owner. Eventually I will take the console out for a deeper cleaning, just didn't have time for that last night.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Had a set of wheels and tires laying around and they fit, so I put them on. Their previous home was a buddies 18' Mustang GT (his has full bolt ons, an aggressive tune, full suspension, and 3pc 20s...) since his car was a bit too spicy for factory wheels. The tires are 235/50ZR-18. These are place holders till I pull the trigger on coilovers and 22s.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not today, but in the last 9 days.

• Bought a 2013 LE with 48k on it.
  • Swapped roof box on from previous van (2001 AWD astro)
  • Mounted 235/65r17 Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S
  • Drove a 750mi round trip across CO with snow on Monarch and Red Mountain pass. Including some Forest Service dirt road driving to avoid an accident.
Currently planning out my lift. I think 3.5" from Journey's is too tall for my liking. I got a 1/2" bump from the tires. Thinking 2" strut extender up front, highlander struts and custom springs in the rear.

721 - 740 of 798 Posts