Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

781 - 798 of 798 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Package from Japan have finally arrived~
Ordered TRD key pocket, TRD fuel cap decorate, and Premium Horn :) (And stuffs for other cars :p )
Also a brand new brochure for the correct Supra.

20200616_170250.jpg
20200616_170348.jpg
20200616_170412.jpg
20200616_121136.jpg

·
Registered
37 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Did a quick/dirty chrome delete on my door handles. They aren’t perfect, but good enough from a few feet away. We’ll see how long it holds up. Ignore the reflection of the shoe boxes on the shelves, the gallon of Optimum Power Clean, and bottle of Meguiar’s Gold Class car wash soap :oops:

Used 3M 1080 Matte Metallic Charcoal film from Amazon which was close to Predawn Gray Mica

wrapping sure is an art form and takes a lot of time and patience. I tried the bezels around my fog lights first and absolutely failed 😂 ordering some more film to give the grill a shot...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Installed the Premium Horn from Japan, also the TRD fuel lid Decorate.

I thought the grill would be easy to take off, I guess my research isn't far enough...
Ends up removed the top 6 push taps just to make slightly more room, then take off the hood latch to make enough room for both horns to squeeze out, took me about a hour.

·
Registered
54 Posts

Just got the van back from the body shop to fix a dent it had and had the front bumper, grill and rear bumper painted different. Really liked how it turned out!! Still have lots to go (lips, rear spoiler, springs or bags...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bought this document holder from Toyota to organize the papers and manuals a little bit, also installed the cargo net.

P/N: 00116PORTF00SM

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just registered for Ratuken. Can you tell me more how that work? Will they accept wheels that I bought from UP Garage and ship them to me in the States?
I assume you are talking about Rakuten Global Express that you have registered, yes for that

1) Click My page

2) Login

3) Once you logged in, you should see a page like this, in the bottom right, you'll find your "new Japanese address", use these info when purchasing (name, address, phone number)

* On the street line,
"川崎区" is the district,
"白石町6-1" is the street address,
"RGXセンター AAA12345" is the company name (RGX Center) and AAA12345 is probably the number signifiy the package is for your account.

So, in case if the check out page uses English or a drop down menu, here is how the address can be filled:
Postal Code: 210-0857 (In some website, entering this first can auto populate many info, save the time to type)
Prefecture: Kanagawa
City: Kawasaki
Ward/District: Kawasaki Ward
Street: Shiraishicho 6-1, RGX センター AAA12345

On the other hand, once placed the order in Up Garage, come back to this page and register this coming package (You can skip the rest if the product is bought from Rakuten Japan)

4) Click List of Items

5) Click Register/Confirm

6) Tell them the details

For example:
Purchased From: Up Garage
Package Tracking Number: (optional, give them if you have it)
Product Name: just a description like "wheels" should be good enough
Quantity: 4
Total Price: 87,989

7) Then click Register. Once the package arrived, they'll send you an email, and you can proceed to pack it with other items you want. And eventually you'll be at the shipping page, where you will choose the shipping method and get an estimation for the cost. Pick one that you feel comfortable with, pay more money there, and wait for the package arrive.

Notes:
1) Yes, you can buy stuffs from different places, group them and ship together, but bear in mind that they can only keep an arrived package at their center for about 1 month
2) I've never ship something big as wheels, so I don't know if that's even possible, probably, I guess...
3) Considered how big and heavy it will be, and with all the flight restrictions in Japan now, it is surely going to be expensive to ship, and shipping it through sea,it'll take forever to ship, unless if you'd pay even more for express like DHL

I guess it'll be worth it if you're buying something unique and exclusive in Japan, like a set of Vellfire wheels perhaps lol
Happy shopping~

781 - 798 of 798 Posts