Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
841 - 860 of 885 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Just added a headrest pillow tonight. Only had one installed to check it out and ordered 3 more. I will never do a long drive without these headrest pillow. Tried it with a neck pillow too with no problem. Really fits well with the 3rd Gen Sienna's. No more sliding of head from now on. Adjustable sides rotate up an down to your comfort.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 SE
55 Posts
Just added a headrest pillow tonight. Only had one installed to check it out and ordered 3 more. I will never do a long drive without these headrest pillow. Tried it with a neck pillow too with no problem. Really fits well with the 3rd Gen Sienna's. No more sliding of head from now on. Adjustable sides rotate up an down to your comfort.
Nice, where did you find them?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Nice, where did you find them?
You can buy it on eBay or Amazon. Bought mine from Amazon Heapany brand - they come in 2 models. Bought the cheaper ones because I like the attachment bracket better than the other one. You can flip the headrest pillow up when not in use. They come in different brands but check the way they are attached to the headrest post because this will determine how sturdy the headrest pillow is. There is some wiggle to the attachment bracket when you lift it up and down but very minor IMO.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Finally replacing the Run Flats, ordered these funny looking tires today.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive design Rim

·
Registered
696 Posts
Reached 100K and changed the V-Belt, Strut Links and Oil. Front suspension otherwise looked good. No cracked rubber boots or mounts. The Struts were also good but the new end links definitely firmed up the front end.

For DIYer's the space around the V-Belt is tight. Took me a good 35 minutes even with the Belt tool. best approached from below, passenger side wheel well.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Picked up our 2018 3 years ago today. Only 11,900 miles to date, due to Covid restrictions. Took it on a few snow trips, local mountains, parks and coastal trips. Very happy with it for family trips.

Made a wish list of items to add or update; have done the following: Rear hitch, Interior lights changed to LEDs, Lloyd's Mats, Console organizer for the big hole, Replaced the Run Flats with Michelin CrossClimate2, added a compact spare.
Tire Wheel Car Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
309 Posts
Looks good, I did ours with Lloyds for the 2nd and 3rd rows. They fit and cover well.

·
Registered
416 Posts
where did your bought?
PryEU Daylight White 6000K LED Strip Lights 12V for Interior Car Automotive Boats Motorcycle Lighting 12'' 30CM 2835 SMD UL Listed Pack of 4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YXBEHQ...abc_1FHAQ83QT843NZ6MH5TV?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Winnerbe 2Pcs Adjustable Car Truck Bonnet Alarm Light Hood Door Pin Switch 69mm Universal https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CPL376...abc_18HF784ERQN7F0BJV22E?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Wire loom from harbor freight or Amazon to conceal.
Then fuse holder.
10 Pack - EPAuto 12V-DC ATC/ATO 12 AWG In-Line Fuse Holder for 30A fuses https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DYPY0E...abc_AP2RCWAPVM9X36MKEFN2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

·
Registered
416 Posts
I thought the metal cooler line was standard on all 3rd-gen?
No, from what I read only 2012 and up but some have reported that not be true.

2011 was supposed to have a tsb to replace them at the dealerships but the previous owner didn't take care of it so it's part the 10yr or 100k tsb extension. Something like that.

It's okay it only cost me $74 for all parts. Fun times.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Had to leave the comfort of the long Sienna home today to pick up 12 foot roof panels. Had to use my other shorter Toyota. A little cold coming home on a 40 degree day.
Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle
Car Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire

841 - 860 of 885 Posts